-42-

•••

•••

Taehyung took his bucket head and mask off while I mockingly raised a brow, "Why the disguise though?"

He shrugged carelessly and pushed the hat on my head, to which I grumbled in protest.
"Dunno, makes it more thrilling." I pressed my lips together to keep myself from making a snarky comment. The hat was blocking most of my eye sight so I took it off and let it rest on my lap.

I frowned when Taehyung closed his eyes, ready to let his head fall back on my shoulder. He had a habit of making physical contact when sleeping and if it wasn't for the uncomfortable seatbelt holding him in place, he would've most likely already pressed his whole body against mine.

The clap of my hands right in front of his face made him open his eyes again to give me a questioning look.
"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that you followed me on a flight to Germany when you're supposed to be with the guys?"

"Yes, let's ignore it."

"Taehyung!" I smacked the back of his head and received a bunch of judging stares at my loud screech while the affected boy beside me held the back of his head.
"Alright sorry,"

"Even though it sometimes doesn't seem like it, Jimin and I are really close. We have a special relationship." I gave Taehyung the 'why are you telling me this' look but he continued anyway, "Years before you met Bangtan, Jimin gave me the task to always watch over you and protect you, which is the reason why we both met in the first place."

"I know that already." I impatiently chimed in to which Taehyung shot me a glare that signaled to be quite, "Jimin has a good heart deep down but we all, especially you, know that he can loose control over himself, which is why he told me to not only protect you from others but also himself if things got out of hand."

I had the desire to laugh at how cliché and absurd this sounded. Taehyung being the hero and protecting me from my crazy love. Wow. What has my life come to..

"And I wasn't gonna let you aimlessly walk around in a country with danger around every corner.. Jimin wouldn't want that."

I sighed softly and gave Taehyung a strong, almost violent pat on the shoulder, "Taehyung, the man you are today."

"Stop, I'm serious!" He whined and slapped my hand away, "Precisely." I retorted in between giggles but eventually got myself together.

"But isn't everyone searching for you now?"

Taehyung shrugged, "So? They are searching for you too."

I kept quite after that and leaned back in my seat. My head rested against the window for a while but the material got uncomfortable and cold so I shifted in my seat and simply closed my eyes in an upright position.

Ten more hours and I could already feel my butt aching from all the sitting. Not to mention that a kid kept hitting the back of my seat. I suppose he did it on purpose to see if I would flip out. He had peaked his head through the small slit beteeen window and seat a few times after hitting extra hard, but never got a reaction from me, which triggered him even more.