-6-

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the boys chatting downstairs

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the boys chatting downstairs. I moved my body up and tried to get used to the light.
I didn't know what time it was, cause I didn't had a watch with me but the sun was just rising so I suppose, it was maybe around 7 am.
I decided to get ready before the boys would make me.
I made my way to the bathroom and took a refreshing shower.
I changed into a white shirt and shorts and brushed my hair.
Just when I walked out the bathroom I heard a knock on my door.
I walked towards the door and opened it when I saw a shy Jungkook standing there, looking at his shoes and fiddling with his fingers. I had to keep my laugh in when he started to stutter.
"Uh.. G-Gi..gi, hyungs (the boys) told me t-to apologize for my outburst yesterday.."

Hell, that was the most miserable apology I've ever heard.

"It's okay, I also need to apologize for my behavior.."
He looked up from his shoes and.. to my surprise, he smiled warmly, which made my heartbeat race.
"Great, now are you coming downstairs for breakfast?"
I nodded and we both went to the dining room where several breakfast dishes were served.
RM and Taehyung already sat at the table.
I took seat between Jungkook and Taehyung. "Good morning Gigi."
He said cheerful as if he had forgotten that I was here against my will.
"Good morning." I responded.
"Did Kookie apologize?"
Namjoon asked me with a warning tone while giving Jungkook a glare.
"Yeah he did, it was just a slap anyway."

"Anyways.. Gigi I know you aren't happy about it but you're gonna train today."
I took a sip from my hot coco and then looked up at RM.
"Sure, with who?"

They all looked at me with opened mouth, they probably expected me to flip out again but I decided to stop arguing. It was just a waste of energy.
"Hm?" I pressured.

"Oh right.. I didn't expect you to react this way." He chuckled a bit nervously and continued,
"Jungkook will do some work out with you to gain some strength, later the others are gonna arrive and Suga takes care of your training."
I nodded without showing any expression.

I changed into a sport bra and some sweatpants and met Jungkook in the yard.
I was not in the mood to do some sports but I wanted to show Jungkook that I wasn't as weak as he thought.
I followed him to a running track that was a few minutes away from the house. I didn't even question why there was a track.
"5 rounds."
He demanded.
"5?! This running track is 800 meters!" I protested.
"5 rounds!"

I was at the 4th round and I felt like I would collapse in any second. My throat was burning and my legs were trembling, but I still kept a fast pace not listening to my body.
Jungkook sat somewhere on the ground while playing with his phone. Sometimes he would look up to make sure I was still doing what he demanded me to do.

"One more round Gigi! Slow down a little!"

I rolled my eyes at his unnecessary comment. I know he enjoyed the role of the trainer. That he could shoo me around.
While he was doing nothing, I was here, fighting with my life. I'm overreating, I know.