-36-

~~~

                                      ~~~

"I-I'm disgusted but at the same time turned on.." Hoseok was the first to speak while the others were still starstruck,

"Same here." Namjoon mumbled slightly lifting his index.

My eyes trailed to the rest and stopped on Jungkook, who's eyes were trailing down my bare body, which was thankfully almost fully covered by Jimin.

"Yah," Jimin roared while skillfully grabbing my shirt that was hanging off the counter, "Stop staring at her!" Jimin pushed the shirt over my head, the motion resembling a parent dressing its child.

When my oversized shirt covered me to my mid thigh, Jimin helped me off the counter. I was hidding my beet red face behind the curtain of my messy hair, not being able to look up.

"Now now Jimin-ssi, this is a public place, we can stare all we want." Jin talked back to which Jimin scoffed, "However.. since we are making Gigi feel uncomfortable, let's forget that you both almost had sex on the counter."

"I'm just gonna—" I took a step forward and turned back around when everyone glanced at my bewildered form, trying to figure out how to escape, "-yeah,"

A sigh escaped my lips while I brushed a few hair strands out of my face. I felt Jimin's hands on my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder, "Do you want me to carry you to your room?" He whispered just above my ear.

"Actually Jimin," Namjoon cleared his throat and teared his eyes away from my barely dressed figure, "I gotta talk to you about something."

"Alright, I'm just gonna help—"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, Taehyung strutted forward and halting in front of me, "It's fine, you can go talk," Taehyung bent down a little and swiftly scooped me up in his arms, "I'm gonna carry her to her room."

I felt Jimin's sharp eyes following Taehyung's movements while the said guy obliviously left the kitchen with me pressed against his chest.

I couldn't help but sigh out in relief when we had exited the kitchen which didn't go unnoticed by the one carrying me, "Don't beat yourself up too much G," Taehyung chuckled above me and soon reached the door to my bedroom, "We are kinda used to this."

I looked up at his dark brown eyes, "Used to what exactly?"

Taehyung gently placed me onto my bed and briefly glanced at my bare legs, "Used to catching him fucking some random chic." He snorted while I had difficulties finding his humor funny.

"You must be jealous." I mumbled while leaning down and pulling the rosé sheets up to my stomach, "I'd like to rest now, thanks for helping me." I spoke cooly.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side, not quite understanding, "G.. I didn't refer to you as a random chic, you know that right?" He asked but I didn't react.