-30-

Jungkook and I have gotten so much closer after he had told me more about himself. I noticed how much we had in common although we were completely different. I felt like him crying in front of me, somehow broke the ice.

Like that time when you meet someone new and you put so much effort in making a good impression but then suddenly something embarrassing happens and you are like 'okay f*ck it' and be yourself.

However, Jimin didn't really seem to like our new found closeness. I didn't miss his glances of disapproval whenever Jungkook and I laughed about something stupid or him 'randomly' always picking Jungkook to go on a mission so he would be gone.

Not that I didn't understand it. I'm his girlfriend, he's my boyfriend and I wouldn't like it either if he'd be close to another female. Doesn't matter if they see each other as only friends, I'd still feel uncomfortable.

That's why my new mission is called 'being a good girlfriend'

"Hey Chim!" I chimed (A/N: do you see what I did there ehehe) jumping into the living room where my boyfriend, who had currently dyed his hair back to black (A/N: I can't be the only one thinking about the song right now, ok sorry I'll shut up), s...

"Hey Chim!" I chimed (A/N: do you see what I did there ehehe) jumping into the living room where my boyfriend, who had currently dyed his hair back to black (A/N: I can't be the only one thinking about the song right now, ok sorry I'll shut up), sat on the satin sofa with his laptop on his lap.

"Jungkook isn't here." He grumbled, barely noticing my body plopping down next to him. I flipped shut his Mac Book, earning a small glare. I put the laptop aside and crawled onto his lap, my arms making their ways around his neck.
"I want to spend time with you." I spoke sincerely as my nails caressed his neck, slowly gliding up his hair.

Jimin purposely ran his fingers through his hair, knowing what effect it had on me. I gulped.

His hands that were casually resting on the sofa a moment ago, now slid up my back, creating goosebumps on my sensitive skin

"Why? Doesn't Jungkook give you enough satisfaction?" He pressed.

Jimin was sad. I could see it beneath that teasing smirk, that he put on to mask his emotions.

I sighed and made myself more comfortable on his legs. "No and he never will, because he's just a friend."