-44-

"You both are official now?" Jadyn giggled as both me and her were watching Taehyung blowing through his draw, creating bubbles in his coke

"You both are official now?" Jadyn giggled as both me and her were watching Taehyung blowing through his draw, creating bubbles in his coke. He was adorable.

I nodded and shot her a questioning glance for constantly giggling, "What's so funny?"

"It's just," She took a deep breath to stop herself from laughing, "Troy." She pointed at Taehyung and then at me, "and Gabriella."

Not long after she completely lost it, even Taehyung looked up and eyed her in confusion.

When Jadyn noticed that neither of us found her comment the least entertaining, her laugher quietened down, "I'm sorry, I thought it was funny."

It was about 8 in the morning and Jadyn and I had decided to have early breakfast at our favorite café. Taehyung being Taehyung, he insisted in tagging along and since neither Jadyn or I had the heart to say no, that's what he did.

We were facing the window, watching it pouring outside, while Taehyung sat opposite to us. He seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact that Jadyn and I were freely talking about him. He was too busy massacreing his drink to listen to our conversation.

"And how is it?" She asked while violently trying to stop her hair from falling into the teacup she was holding.

I was still in awe at how pretty she was, from inside and outside. Her chocolate brown eyes complimented her hair and tanned skin. Not to mention that every time the sun shone onto her, she began glowing.

I snapped out of my gay thoughts and cleared my throat, "It's nice and delicate," I answered in a soft tone, "You know, there's nothing heavy. We're just making each other happy."

Jadyn smacked her lips, "Sounds like a good start of something new, now I'm jealous."
I pretended to overhear the pun and scoffed, "Didn't you say you found someone yourself?" I recalled the time Jadyn stormed towards the bar and rambled about a hot guy no, a god, that stole her heart by just walking past her.

"I don't have his number and after that day I never saw him again.." She trailed off and stared outside the window.
"Nawh, he'll probably visit the bar again." I patted her shoulders in comfort but almost fell out of my seat when Jadyn shrieked up and pointed towards the roadside, "There!," She squealed and made little jumps, "That's him!"

My eyes followed her pointed finger that led outside, curious about the so called 'god', Jadyn swarmed over.

Just like my friend, I abruptly pushed myself up as well, when certain, familiar eyes stared back at me.

'What is he doing here?'