-5-

With all my strength, I pushed him away.
"I'm no one's property."
He chuckled.
"In the mafia life, sweetheart, things work differently."
"I live a different life." I retorted.
"Not no more."
I groaned in annoyance. This guy really managed to get me furious.
Again, he walked up to me and placed both of his hands beside my face, trapping me.
"Today you led two people to death, remember? Well, it's up to them if they get killed but practically, they can thank you for it."
"Don't make me responsible for that. You forced me to and I'm never doing it again."
He grinned evilly.
"We'll see about that, sweetheart."
With a sudden move he turned away from me and walked towards the door.
"We'll see each other soon princess, be a good girl for once."
He said while leaving the room and me with a puzzled expression on my face. He's leaving?

Just when Jimin was gone, Taehyung entered and grabbed me by my wrist.
"Come with me."
He left the room, dragging me behind.
"Taehyung stop dragging me, I can walk by myself!" I argued in a furious tone.
He kept on walking through the mansion not looking at me for once while saying,
"Jimin told us to be extremely careful and strict with you from now on and to not let you out of sight anymore."
I rolled my eyes.

We stood in front of "my" room and Taehyung loosened his grip.
"You have 20 minutes."
"For what? Masturbation? Really Tae, you could give me a bit more time." I said sarcastically but Taehyung just looked at me blankly. Damn that boy had changed. Normally we both always joked around.
"Stop joking Gigi, you have twenty minutes to get ready. I'll be waiting here."

Without letting me ask for what I should get ready, he pushed me inside the room. I entered the bathroom and took off my makeup. I hated it. It made me feel uncomfortable. When I was done, I took a quick shower and after that I changed into something casual.

I left the room and Taehyung was already standing there, ready to drag me with him.. again.
"Wait, where are we going?" I asked curiously.
"Leaving Korea."
He said while we went down the stairs where Jungkook and RM waited.
"What?! No—"
"Shut up, just stop making this more complicated." He said pissed. I honestly was surprised by his attitude, that wasn't the kind, joking Taehyung I grew up with, but I guess that Taehyung was gone.

We sat on the seats waiting for the gates to open

We sat on the seats waiting for the gates to open. The airport wasn't crowded since it was really late but still, Taehyung, Jungkook and RM were wearing masks and clothes that hid them good. I also had to wear a mask and a cap with the explanation that they couldn't risk me to be seen. Remember, I was "dead".

So now we all sat there waiting for our flight while I was still unaware of the destination.
I asked a few times but Taehyung didn't seem to be joking when he said that they would be more strictly, cause they didn't talk at all. They were just watching every move I made and sometimes gripped me violently.
Chance to escape, impossible.

"When is our flight?"
I said impatiently while taping the floor with my right foot, I mean, I was sitting there doing nothing for more than 30 minutes now while the boys could amuse themselves with their phones.
"Twenty minutes." Namjoon answered.
I sighed and leaned back, shoving my cap in my face and closing my eyes.
I stayed like this for a few minutes when I got off the seat and Jungkook followed my movement with his sharp eyes.
"Sit back down." He ordered.
"But I need to use the bathroom."
In my mind I prayed that they wouldn't come with me. I wasn't planning on escaping since I knew that it was just a waste of time.
"Well then.."
Jungkook stood up and grabbed my wrist, pulling me with him.
On our way to the bathroom on this big airport, some people looked at us with weird expressions.
"Did Jimin really told you to be harsh to me?" I asked.
"Yeah something like that, well you tried to escape and you are being a brat."
"Tz."
"Just don't forget who we are Gigi."
I looked up to him and his expression was serious and blank.
I looked down at my feet.
"Why aren't you killing me?"