-1-

"No!" I exclaimed loudly, with my body tucked under the warm sheets.
"C'mon G. I want to have some fun!" Chung whined.
"Suck my dick, I rather stay here with my laptop and food."
Chung stood in the middle of my room, arms crossed and ready to go partying, while I laid in my bed, looking like mess.

She walked up to me and sat on the edge of my bed. She batted her eyelashes and put on the sweetest face. Oh no.. I know where this is going.
"Pretty please with a cherry on top. Please come to the club with me or I'll go alone.. and you don't want something to happen to me, am I right?" She smiled innocently.
I let out a loud sigh and pushed the sheets off my body.
"Okay but I'll ask Tae to come with us."
She jumped up and did some weird dance moves and then nodded. I got my phone and started to text Tae.

Yo Tae! Chung and me are about to go to the club, wanna tag along?
-G
I waited a few minutes and looked up my phone, when I saw Chung searching through my closet.
"I'm gonna make you look sexy so the boys can't resist!"
I rolled my eyes at Chung's comment and looked back at my phone when I got a message from Taehyung.

Sorry, can't.
-Tae

In annoyance I threw my phone across the bed which made Chung look at me.
"He dumbed us again, didn't he?" Chung pouted.
"Yup, I'm getting tired of it, what's up with him not spending any time with us lately."

Taehyung seemed changed when we last saw him. He was acting cold and barely looked at us. Normally, I did something with him everyday but that has changed.
"I don't know babe, but we shouldn't run after him, if he's back to normal, he'll talk to us.. I hope." Chung sighed.
"Yeah, now did you find something for me to wear?" I asked her and immediately a smile formed on her lips and she showed me the outfit.
"No. That's so revealing!"
"You'll look so good in it!"
She said while jumping up and down. Since I knew this argument was unnecessary I just stood up and grabbed the clothes. I went into the bathroom, which was connected to my room. I took a fast shower and when I was done I wrapped a towel around my body. Suddenly the door flew open and Chung went inside.
"Let me do your hair and make up."
I nodded and sat on the edge of the bathtub.
First, she dried my hair and then straightened my already straight hair. She curled the ends a bit. After she was done with my hair, she did my make up and when she was done with fixing everything she looked proud and clapped in her hands.

"Dammnn girl you slayyyy!"
I stood up and wanted to look into the mirror but Chung blocked me and said,
"Change first, I want to see your reaction when you're done."
I nodded and struggled to get into the tight clothes. When I was done Chung eyed me up and down.
"Okay! Look into the mirror!"
I did as she told me and my eyes widened.
"Where did you even find that." I questioned unconvinced.
"In the darkest corner of your closet." She wiggled her eyebrows and her small lips formed to an evil smirk.

My Outfit

My Outfit