-41-

•••

•••

It was exactly 11:11 when I glanced at the small clock decorating the top of my nightstand. Perhaps it was fate granting me a wish to calm my nerves. Therefore I closed my eyes and wished for my escape to go smoothly, before the minute would pass.

Luckily I woke up on time, since Chung and I'd be sneaking out five minutes before the explosion would go off. We'd have five minutes to climb down the window with the help of the rope hiding along with Chung in my closet.

I silently slipped out of bed and tiptoed towards the door. Pressing my ear against it, I waited for any kind of sounds to be heard but breathed out in relief when that wasn't the case.

Taehyung and Yoongi couldn't help me from here if anything went wrong. Jimin would find out and most likely torture them to death. Even now I questioned why they helped me in the first place, although Taehyung explained himself shortly. They were risking so much for me, instead of standing by their dear friend, their leader. Moreover I wondered why only Yoongi and Tae decided to help me. What was with the rest? What about Jungkook?

It was impossible for me to not hold a slight grudge against them now, as I compared them to my two rescuers.

Jimin didn't come to see me, just like the rest, which bothered me somehow. Jin usually visited twice a day to bring me food, in the morning and the evening. But he never came this late so perhaps he forgot? He wouldn't forget though.

A mild feeling of anger and sadness spread inside my heart. Angry because I didn't seem to be important enough for one of the guys or my own boyfriend, if I could call him that, to accompany me. And sad because I wouldn't see any of them ever again.

I would've wished for things to go differently. This was not how I wanted us to part ways. Hell, I didn't even want us to part ways.

Jin's delicious cooking, Hoseok's outstanding brightness and Jungkook's bratty attitude would be hard to live without.

This was what I wanted though. What I needed.

The sound of a key being inserted in my door forced me to leave my thoughtful state, panic taking over.

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god—" I mouthed to myself and dashed back to my bed, gently plopping down and acting as if I was reading wattpad on my phone.

It was Jimin for sure. And I was so screwed.

Right when I got comfortable on my mattress, the door opened slowly and Jimin peaked his head inside to check if I was asleep. When he noticed that I wasn't, he entered and closed the door behind him.