~My Illustrator~

**Standing in front of my dresser mirror, staring at the illustrations the man has drawn**

With one hit, I was down on my knees.........My back felt like it was collapsing and my head was functioning slowly...... I was suffering in pain, but all he did was kick me over and over again.....He laughed and laughed and then said, "Get up bitch!" Not noticing the pain I was feeling. I HAD to get up, that was my only choice.

I was collapsing, breaking down even slower. He grabbed my arm pulling me up to my feet, I tried my best to bring myself back up on my own, but I was too weak....too weak to think, too weak to move.....But I was used to this punishment.....

When I was finally on my feet....He held me by my hair and slammed by head against the wall a couple of times, and yelled, "I told you, I told you!!".......I couldn't hear him clearly, but I tried focusing on his lips....the words were coming like notes on a song sheet, and my bruises where hurting like guitar strings being played.....I looked up at him and laughed, and then built up the strength to say, "Thanks..."...

But that was all I could remember, before I woke up lying on the kitchen floor with blood dripping from my mouth, my back crying of torment it felt, tears continued to run.....

**So cold the night, the weak ones lose the fight, so many of them out there, no one seems to care**

--If I had a gun with two bullets.... one for you, the other for me--

--------------------------------------------

More songs inspired me to write. :) Thats all I have to say.

Well, Because its true. Also I'm bored still.