♥ Love The Way You Lie ♥

So here's the knife back. Ya know, the one you shoved into my back? The one you twisted in the wound? Yeah that one. Oh don't worry, you can still use it. I cleaned it. I brought salt too, just in case you wanted to pour it into the wound. Oh, and I want my heart back. Oh you broke it? Figures. Just give me the pieces. I'll patch it up like I always do.

I'd give you your time back, but then again, mine was wasted too, so I'll call it a fair trade. Here's all the fake hope you gave me, all the confidence I might have gained. It really was never there to begin with, you just liked playing pretend with my emotions. I'm just curious, was it fun watching me try to catch the wind? Or was it more fun to take it away? Whichever one, I don't care anymore.

Here are the lies you fed me. Here are the promises. Yeah they were cheap. Broke so easily. I'm taking my trust, my love, and my care. You can keep the hate, the rage, and the sadness. You practically drank up my tears, you might as well keep the whole damn emotion.

Now, I think that covers everything. If you forgot anything, I'll get it to you. So, yeah. That's all done. Everything is returned to normal.

Hope she was worth it!

---------------------------------------------------

This isn't exactly a poem, but then again its not exactly a story. Its kind of like.. how should I put this, a thought. I consider it as a thought anyways because you would actually think of this while staring at the man you loved with another woman. Mhmm, so yea its a thought now.

I found it on my laptop again since I'm clearing everything useless out. Its overflowing with crap.

I think I wrote this when I was .. 15 and so naive about true love. You know that feeling? You think you found your true love till they backstab you? Yep, happened to me tons of times till I got over it and stayed with one guy who I knew didn't feel anything for me and PRETENDED to love me. But thats okay, I still loved him anywho. Till my true feelings started kicking in and we broke up. Only to find out later he's been cheating with me. I always thought there was something suspicious about him. :) Sorry for so much emo stories. I was really depressing back then.