Creepypastas x dying!reader

(Requested by lmorg149! Thanks for the idea! Your a peach. I finally got around to it! Ok. Enjoy! And smile on!)

We had won. The war. The battle is over. All of them. Dead. Lifeless. Rotting. I looked over to my comrades and started to laugh. "We did it! We did it! We won!" Jeff shouted. I smiled. "Ok everyone we need to clean up all of these bodies before the humans find them." Slender said and started to pick up the inhuman bodies and stack them all up. I was sent to gather the weapons and armor used for the inhumans. "Hey (y/n)! Check this out!" Dark picked up a gun and tried to shoot but it only clicked. He shook it and pointed at the ground then tried to shoot it again, he flew backwards. I laughed. "Dark?! You dead?!" I yelled. "Already dead honey! Nothing to worry about! But...! I think my ass has a bigger crack in it..!" I chuckled again. "Come on,dark stop dicking around and help us!" Lj smacked his head. "Hey.. It feels like were missing someone... "I shook my head and continued doing what I was doing. I heard a clank. "Hello?" I grabbed a morning star and went to check it out. Groaning.. A trail of blood leading to a clearing, a body of a inhuman... In the center. I stepped closer. It was still breathing. I reached out but before I could get fully down, something had pierced through my hand. I screamed. "HOLY FU-!" I felt another pierce through my leg and I almost collapsed but a chain was holding me up painfully. I was loosing so much blood.. I looked down to see another chain.. It had nails welded into the metal.. Two more pierced through and I screamed louder. "AGHHHHHH!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I heard voices and I looked back seeing everyone there. "(Y/n)!!" They were held back. An ambush... That's right... We forgot the evil boss himself... Zaglo... Deep laughter was heard and I turned to look back. His shit eating smiles were all I could see... "Oh my... A fly has been caught.. " I glared as best as I could. (Chosen pastas name (c/p)) growled. "LET HER GO!" They got kicked and they started coughing. "Let her go zaglo! It's over!" "I will not lose to such low beings!" A chain went into my stomach. Cracking noises were heard. "NOOO!!!" BEN yelled. I coughed up blood. I was getting weak.. I looked back at them. "(Y/n)!! NO! STOP YOU BASTARD! "Your loss... Brats... " I smiled knowing this was the end. I heard a rattling sound and after that. It went dark.

(C/p) POV

I saw the last two chains penetrate through the two most vital organs. The brain and heart.. I watched in horror as she died right in front of us.. My heart shattered. I tried to get free from the monsters inhuman minions. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS! I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!" I started to cry. "YOU KIlled her... You killed her... " I struggled a bit less now. To tired and hurt to see what'd had happened. "You motherfucker..." I growled. I killed the inhuman and ran to him he hit me but I only got up and ran at him again. He attacked and I dodged. He growled but i took one of the inhumans weapons and stabbed his head and broke the blade. He screeched but turned to dust. That was to easy.. But he was defeated. Not destroyed.. But defeated... I felt victory for only a second. Her torn up body lay a couple of feet away. I teared up again and broke down fully. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..! I'm sorry!!!" I yelled to the damned heavens above. "You fucker!! You love seeing me suffer!! You are gonna be next!! You are going to pay!!"