Masky x inu reader

You were playing with your puppy sniper. You loved dogs, being one your self you loved to play just as much. You and sniper was running in a meadow in a forest. A sea of green grass and spots of flowers and rocks. Gloomy sky  above and some wind blowing. Behind a tree was a certain proxy watching the both of you play away. "God...she's so cute..." he thought. Your dog tail was wagging and you crouch in front of sniper, yours and his butts in the air. Looking at each other. Then he jumped on your head. You giggled and picked him up. "You silly puppy" you hugged him and layed back into the grass. Sniper started to bark. You looked up and saw a strange man with a white mask, tan jacket, and Brown hair. Your tail started to whip the air and you Sat up. "Hello master!" yes you were his dog but he let you have a dog as well. "Hello (Y/n). How's my girl doing?" she leaned her head onto his legs and he scratched your ears. "Good. How are you today masky?" he bent down. "Good ready to go back?" you nodded and picked up sniper and walked to a cabin you both lived in. You turned into your dog form, which is a big sheep dog. Sniper followed you with a chuckling masky. You pawed at the door and masky got out his keys. "Hold on girl..." he unlocked the door and you and sniper ran to His bed. He walked to his bed and Sat on the edge while petting your fur. You put your head in His lap and turned back to your human form. He took off his mask, jacket and shoes. "Jeez your feet stink..." "hey, be nice to your master..." you giggled. "Haha sorry" he pet your head and you cuddled him from behind. Sniper was in his bed asleep. Masky closed his eyes and leaned against your chest. "I love you (y/n). And I always will..." she kissed his lips and cheek. "I love you to...my masked proxy..." she giggled and he chuckled. Sniper woke up and turned human. "Mommy I'm hungry..." he ran to the bed. Sniper was adopted by (y/n) before they met masky. And as the spent time together they spawned a relationship. And masky loved her and their adopted son dearly. Sniper was six year's old.  "I'll make dinner. You just relax and play with sniper." masky said walking into the kitchen. She watched him and sniper hugged him. "Thanks dad" you watched as sniper pulled away and hugged you. You smiled widely and thought '(y/n) you have a wonderful life...and nothing can ruin it.'

Randomized Creepypasta X Reader One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara