LJ x joker!reader

Your POV

Hi! I'm gambler, gambler the joker! And no not joker from bat man, joker like from the card. I have a special dice that determine whether a person lives or dies. Like if I roll 1, 3, or a 5, they live. And if they roll 2, 4, or a six...then I get to kill them however I want. It's a fun job. I have a boss, his name's candy pop. He's a demon jester...I think. I can't tell. Who ever he wants dead, I kill them.
Anyway I was stooping the rooftops, and found my next target. In a yellow house with white Windows and doors. "God. This house looks worse then a broken down house of cards" I mumbled and grabbed a poof-bomb and poofed to the victims room. There was his wife and him in the bed, sound asleep... I took a special pill and dropped it in their mouths so they can't speak or scream or wake up. Then I tied their bodies up with chains and dragged them to the basement.

§time skip§

I finally got them into two chairs and got my dice ready. I took a robot roaster and turned it's little wind up crank And Sat it on the floor. It screeched a cocka-doodle-do, and the they both jolted up. I Sat in a corner and smirked. I stepped out of the dark corner and my black and (f/c) joker suit with my bomb shoulder belt and my hat with the silver bells jingled. "Hello! Lady and gentleman! I would like to welcome you to a gambling show!" they tryed to talk but it was no use. I took out a gun and loaded it. "Let me introduce myself...I am gambler. Here's the rules. If you roll 1, 3, or a 5, you live! But if you roll a 2, 4, or a 6...then you get killed. And it will depend on what number you roll. Like if you roll a 2, then you die from getting shot, roll a 4, you die from getting your head sawed off, roll a six...then you die from laughing. So who's exited to play?" by now the pill worn off. "Let us go! Please we have a little girl!" "oh? And I care why??" I crackled. "Now...let's see what you roll~" I pointed the gun at the wife. "Roll." "please don't make me do this..." she sobbed. I giggled but cocked the gun. "ROLL!" I shouted. "How?" "open your mouth, and then spit them out." she cried and opened her mouth. I shoved the dice into her mouth and she quickly spit it out. She rolled a 1, she lives. "Congratulations! You get to live!" I patted her head, then went to the husband. "It's your turn~"

LJ's POV

I just killed a couple's kid, and filled their stomach with candy and was about to leave until I heard something. It was faint and It seemed to come from down stairs. I checked the parents room just to make sure their still asleep, but they were gone. I heard a chicken screech And followed the sound. The sound led me to the basement, were there was voices. "Roll." "please don't make me do this..." I heard a gun cock and then a shout. "ROLL!" I peeked behind a wall and saw a girl that's dressed like a clown...or maybe something else I can't tell, But all I know is that she's drop dead sexy~... God dat ass! (Lol. LJ's looking at da readers boody) she shoved a thing into the wife's mouth and spit the think back out. It was dice...with skulls and dots on it. "Congratulations! You get to live!" she walked with the bells on her hat, jiggling as she did, and stood in front of the husband. "Your turn~" he began to tear up and shake. "Please no...please" "it's your fault you made a deal with my boss...and he wants you...I'm only here to 'gamble'...hehe~" she forced his mouth open and shoved the dice in, him spitting it out after. "Ahhhh...you got a 2...you know what that means..." she aimed the gun to his head. "NO PLEASE!" "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT MY HUSBAND!" "sorry. Candy pop wants to play with you, don't want to keep him waiting now would we~? You know, it's wrong to 'gamble' with life?" then pulled the trigger. Brains, blood, and pieces of skull were now dripping down the walls and stuff that was there. The wife screamed a struggled in her chair but no one would help them. "Now...for you...candy pop said to enjoy the kid while you can...because I'll be back to gamble again...good bye!" she grabbed something and then disappeared in (f/c) smoke. ' Wait...did she say that she knows candy pop? Huh...I need to know her name' I stepped out of the shadows. "Hello deary. Now would you be a gumdrop and tell me who that was?" she was shaking but I didn't care. "If you tell me, I'll let you go~" I cooed. "O-ok...she said her names gambler...I will never forgive her for what she's done..." "thank you sweet pea. Now. Good bye" I sliced her head off with my claws and poofed out of the house and to find 'gambler'.

§Time skip§

I found her in a warehouse, trying to make a house of cards. I decided to meet her face to face and poofed beside her. "Hi!" she flinched and the stack wobbled. "Nonononononono! Whew...that was close..." she looked to me and glared. "Who the fuck are you?" "I'm laughing Jack, a creepypasta, and are you the gambler?" her eyes brightened and She smiled. "It seems I'm famous...why yes I am!" she giggled "do you know candy pop?" "ya he's my boss. Why?" "just wondering. Why do they call you gambler?" she looked to her house of cards and back to me. "Cuz I like to gamble"

§Time skip§

Your POV

Me and LJ as I like to call him, got along really well. Me and him were still stacking cards and talked a few times. After we were done we took a pic and posted it on facebook. "Aww...I think we look cute together..." laughing Jack chuckled as my face went pink. "Ya I guess" I shrugged. LJ pulled my head up with his thumb and finger and leaned forward. "What's your real name?" he whispered. "(Y/n)..." "(y/n)...wonderful name..." my face went from pink to red as our noses touched. "OH JUST KISS AND GET IT DONE AND OVER WITH!" two voices shouted. I looked up to a catwalk and there stood candy pop and slender. LJ chuckled. "Better give them what they want~" then he leaned forward and he kissed my lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. When we needed air, we pulled away. "I love you Jack" "love you too (y/n)"