Jeff x reader x BEN

"Jeffy~ why not come and play with me?" "Because...I'm busy." He continued to text on his phone. Frowny face sighed. She was almost like Jeff but had a carved frown. She continued to play call of duty dead ops. He hasn't been paying attention to her because he keeps texting on his phone. She finally got to the theater and turned on the power but a she was cornered by zombies. She shot her machine gun. It ran out of bullets and switched to her shot gun but then ran out of bullets too. She got killed and she groaned in frustration and turned off the Xbox. "I'm going out for a walk..." He didn't say anything. She felt a ping of pain. The pain reminded her of when her dad and mom used to lock her in the closet and forget about her, they didn't love her... Frowny and Jeff were in a relationship. In the beginning she had a major crush on him and he liked her too. Over time their relationship matured but since he got that phone it's changed. He doesn't pay attention to her, she doesn't wake up to sweet kisses on the cheek anymore, no good mornings or night's to each other, just simple hey's and hi's then gets back on his phone. Just last month he forgot their anniversary. Who's he texting anyway? What if he's... She shook it off, he wouldn't do that, she knows him to well. But he doesn't let her see his phone. And if she even peaked he'd freak out and snatch it back. She even tried to take it at night but he caught her and threatened to kill her if she so layed a finger on his phone. She just realized that she was starring blankly at the ground, her mind deep in thought. She snapped back to reality and kept walking. "Sad...face..." She turned around and saw seed eater. "Hey seed. What are you doing?" "Seed...lost...seed...sick." "Oh no...come on buddy let's get you back to jack." She patted his back and walked the path to the pasta house.

Seed followed behind. She found EJ standing in a clearing looking around and calling for seed. Seed ran and tackled him down licking his face. Frowny face smiled or tried to, and left. "Seed how'd you find me?" "Sad...face...helped me..." "Sad face?" He looked to the side only seeing white hair leave. Frowny face continued. "I Wonder...how's BEN doing..." She used to hang with him and Jeff all the time. But ever since Jeff and her got together, they left out BEN. BEN was wondering the same thing. "I wonder...how's (y/n) doing..." (y/n) was frowny face's real name. Every time BEN See's (y/n) and Jeff together, he'd feel left out and jealous. He had a crush on her since he and her became friends. He'd play games but he'd sometimes wish she was there with him, playing with the guys was kinda getting old to him... Even with the permanent frown on her face, he loved to make her smile. Somehow only Jeff and BEN know how to make her smile. A knock at the door interrupted his thoughts and he paused the game and got up. "(y/n)? How you BEN?" He joked. She chuckled. "Hi BENNY. I've BEN better." She joked back. "Wanna come inside?" "Oh nooooo BEN I'm just going to stand out here and freeze my ass off..yes I wanna come in." She walked in and went to the living room and sat down at her favorite spot. The arm chair with her butt print on it. She'd sit in it everyday when she was living there. "So how you doing?" "I'm good. But...I'm not going to lie...I missed you. Wanna play two player on Call of duty multiplayer?" "Hellz yeah! Playing by myself has been boring as F." "What about Jeff?" "Oh...I'll tell you after a couple of rounds of beating your short lil ass!" "Dream on bored chest!" She slapped his arm and smiled. "My chest is fine thank you very much." She logged into her profile and they started the game. They were on different teams, her black ops and him Sanchez. But while she was too absorbed in the game he'd look at her once in a while. 'Man...she's pretty...' He said in his mind.

(Skip)

They played five rounds, but BEN won. "Ha! I won! Now tell me. What's going on, I can tell when you have something on your mind." She sighed. "Why do you want to know anyway?" "So I can help my best friend out. Now. Shoot." "Kapow! JK. Jeff hasn't been playing because he's on his damned phone all the time. It's like I don't exist to him anymore. I know he's texting someone.. I've got a few peaks at his phone but last time I tried to look he threatened to kill me... I'm afraid he's cheating on me but...he'd never do that. We've been together for 1 year. I feel like he doesn't like me anymore though..." She felt another ping of pain but it was there longer. "And what's worse is that i'm sick..." He hugged her. "It's going to be OK. Tell you what, I'll talk to him to see what's up and I'll tell you what he tells me, OK?" She nodded. They pulled away. "Oh...I should get back. I need to make dinner. I'll see you later BENNY." She hugged him then left. 'She felt so warm...' He thought again. He opened the door real quick. "Come over more OK?!" He yelled. "You got it!" She yelled back. She was smiling again. BEN had really cheered her up, his jokes, his laugh and his advice was like her medicine for a bad day. Well...night. Frowny has a allergy where she's allergic to sunlight. She got home and closed the door, Jeff was standing there looking mad. "Where have you been?" "I told you, I was taking a walk through the forest." "When?" "At 4:34 pm." "Do you know what time it is right now?" "What?" "It's..." He checked his phone. "8:40pm...oh hold on I got a text." He texted on his phone. She rolled her eyes and she started dinner. "How does macaroni and cheese with stake sound?" "Sounds good." She got out some macaroni boxes and a package of meat and started dinner.