eyeless Jackie x suicidal reader

(Requested by Lizzie-wolf. Thanks for the idea. Smile on!)

(Y/n) POV

I was walking home from working at the cafe. Alone. That word always swirled in my head... I always felt so alone... Only two friends and one or two relatives that care about me. I'm barley making it by trying to pay my rent and buy food. And what's worse is that I can't sleep. I've been having these feelings of paranoia and... It just wont go away. I finally arrive home to be greeted by the smell of pot and cigarette smoke. "Hi baby... " my boyfriend looks at me. "Oh. The bathroom sink is clogged... Clean it out. " is all he says and turns back to the tv letting some smoke out of his mouth. I sat my stuff down on the small table we have and got some tools to unclog it.

-mysterious time skip from the time lord!!!-

I got done and sat down sighing. I looked at my arm. It had gotten cut on the corner of the sink. It felt kinda good... Reliving actually... Relaxing... At least I can focus on this pain then the pain in my chest. I got up and wiped my arm off. "(Y/N)!" My boyfriend shouted. I quickly went to the living room and I was now standing in front of him. "Y-yes...?" He was staring at me coldly. "Where's my pack...?" He said slowly. "I-i... Um... Thought it would be better to cut you off... I... Don't want you to get-" I got cut off by a slap to the face. I fell to the floor holding my cheek. "Bitch! I say when I need to quit! Got it?!" He slapped me again. "Y-yes! I'm s-sorry!" I cried out. He scoffed and went out shutting the door. He's probably going out to hook up with another woman... I'm so scared to leave him... He'd kill me if I called the cops... I got up. Alone again... Alone.... There was that word again... I hate it... I hate him... I hate myself... My hands trembled. A bunch of emotions swirling. I decided to just grab my boyfriend's old pocket knife and went to the bathroom, locking the door. I can't do this... I just can't... I sat on my bed. Hot tears dripping down my bruised face. "I'm sorry mom... I can't... Do it anymore... " I gripped the knife tightly and held out my wrist. "Somewhat the common way to commit... But... I won't have a note to read... " I started to cut my wrists. Blood and pain was felt. I just sat there. Letting the suffering slowly seep out. My vision going hazy, the room started spinning slightly and I saw someone peek inside my window and slowly crawled inside. I didn't care who it was anymore. All I saw was a blur of blue then blackness.

-time skip-

I heard soft breathing. Is it mine..? "You should wake up now... " a soft scratchy voice spoke. I moved a bit. "Don't worry... He's not coming back ..." I felt a gloved hand pet my hair. Is this heaven...? I opened my eyes a bit. Oh no... I'm in the other place... I saw a blur of blue and black and a hint of gray. I groaned. "There we go... Come on... " the male, from what his voice indicated... Sat me up gently. "Where... am I...?" "Your in your room... " so... It was a flunk... I teared up. "So... I'm not dead..." I cried. He wrapped his arm around me holding me close to his chest. "Shhh... Don't cry... Your pretty face don't need that..." "I can't believe it... Why am I still here?!" I sobbed. "Because... I didn't want you to die..." "You should if... I'm useless... I'm alone-" "not anymore.... " I looked at him. "What do you mean...?" He pulled up the blue thing. "A mask...?" My eyes started to clear and I can see the mask was a royal blue with two black holes and a black liquid dripping down the sides. He lifted it enough to let his ash gray skin peek through.  "Your not alone.. Anymore... " he leaned forward and put his lips to my forehead. "I've been with you for a long time... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from him..." He held me tight. "I'll protect you this time if anything happens..I promise." He nuzzled his face into my neck. "You have the sweetest scent I've ever smelled..." I smiled a bit. Its kinda comforting hearing his voice. "Thank you..." I hugged back. "Thank you so much... "