Jeffy x (m/f) reader

(Boys and girls can read.)

Them or they= boy/girl

It was 12:00 am and you were reading random shiz on wattpad. You were really sleepy but you couldn't resist, the story you were reading was so fluffing interesting that you just had to read on. But to your dismay it ended in someone just kissing...which you thought was boring. (Sorry if you don't) you wanted a ending where someone gets murdered, stabbed, or even hurt would be ok! But it's always a romantic scene. You sighed and closed the laptop on your lap and got dressed in a large white t-shirt, some short shorts and climbed under the soft barrier of blankets and closed your eyes. Slipping into a dark dream land.

-time skip-

You were having a awesome dream, flying and shooting lasers at the people you hate puppies and kitty's were flying as well...(you know what...you put what you wanna dream about)...then suddenly a cold object was pressed up against your neck.

Jeffy boy's POV

I was looking for a good victims house when I saw a light of the Windows of a house. 'Score!' I climbed a tree and hid in the leaves. It looked like they was reading something...but I didn't care. They finally closed the laptop and changed into some pj's. They changed out of the clothes they were in and I saw their bra-panties/boxers and I blushed. 'Hot damn...there freaking drop dead sexy!' I thought. They were in a big t-shirt and shorts, climbed into bed and went to sleep. 'Ok time to do dis!' I opened the Window slowly as possible and climbed through. I walked over to their bed and put my knife up to there neck. I heard mumbling and I put my head closer to hear. "Mehhhhh...master I don't want to wear the metal collar...it's to cold..." they mumbled. They woke up and I panicked, and I raised my knife while saying my catch phrase "Go. To. Slee-." and was about to finish but a pillow hit my face. "I was you fucking dummy...now let me sleep..." they rolled over, making me fall off in the processes. "Whoa!" I landed with a thud and they jolted up. Looking over their shoulder, to find me staring back at me. "Uhhh...hi?" they just blinked. "Are you serious?" "what?" "you just pressed a knife against my neck, telling me to go to sleep when I already was...and all you say is hi??" I shrugged and got up. "Do you know who I am?" they nodded.  I looked over to the laptop and their eyes grew wide they made a dash for it but I got to it first. I turned it on and saw a fan art pic of me with out my shirt. I smirked and turned around to see their face blushing cherry red. I chuckled and got in their face. "So you like me, do you?" they looked away, trying to hide their blushing face. "What's your name~?"

Your POV

You couldn't believe what was happening. The Jeff the killer was in your room! He looked at your laptop. You were afraid that he might see your background. Your eyes grew wide and lunged for it. But luck wanted to be a bitch and he got to it first. 'Fuck!!' you thought bitterly. "So you like me, do you?" I looked away a little embarrassed. "What's your name~?" he asked in a husky voice. "(Y-y/n)...(l/n)" "(y/n) (l/n) huh? Cute name for a cute girl/boy~" he put one hand on your thigh and put his face close to yours. "You know...I know we just met and all...but...I think I've fallen in love with you...your so cute and...sexy~" the way he said it made you blush cherry red. He leaned in closer until our lips met. The kiss was bitter-sweet but passionate. He pulled away looking into your eyes and smiled wider. (If possible) "well it's almost morning...I'll come back later. Bye (y/n)~" he ran to the window and jumped out. You looked out the Window to see the Sun peaking out, looking to your clock it was 7:00am. 'Damn! That long?' you were tired so you just pulled the blankets over you and went back to sleep thinking about Jeff.