Pumpkin carver x reader

3rd POV

You were inside your house, a shadow bonnie costume on,  with a bowl of candy. It was Halloween and you waited for trick or treaters to come and knock on your door. You were thinking about going trick or treating yourself after this bowl. Ding dong! Your door bell sounded. You walked over and opened the door to see five little kids dressed as a cowboy, iron man, a witch, a princess and a grim reaper."trick or treat!" they said at the same time with their bags out waiting for candy.  "Wow nice costumes guys!" you put their candy in their bags and waved them off. You sat down again and waited. There was one hand full left. While waiting you ate a Kit Kat. Ding dong! The door bell sounded again. You got up and opened the door to see a teenage boy with orange hair, freckles, Brown eyes, and a carved pumpkin smile. He had on a orange and black hoodie on with black pants and Orange high tops.  "Whoa. Are you supposed to be a Jack-o-lantern?" he nodded and said in a raspy but cheerful voice "trick or treat!" you gave him the candy and he said thanks.  The bowl now empty, you Sat it down, put a out of candy note on the door and grabbed a pillow case and went trick or treating.

PC's POV

I was bored so I decided to get out of splendy mansion and do some killing and murdering. "Splendor! I'm going out!" he popped his head out of the kitchen "oh! Please save me and candy some treats will you child?!" I nodded and said "sure thing splendy" I got a Jack-o-lantern  bucket and went to town.

§Time skip§

After a few houses, my bucket was almost full. Good thing my bucket is endless...I could even fit the ocean in here! I rung a doorbell and a girl with a shadow Bonnie costume opened the door. She had (e/c) eyes and a painted black face. She smiled. "Whoa. Are you supposed to be a Jack-o-lantern?" I nodded and said trick or treat and she gave me candy. I only kill people that don't give a fuck about Halloween or dumb teens. I walked to the next house and rung the door bell. Ding dong! No answer... Ding dong! "Stop fucking ringing that damn bell!" a old lady opened the door "what do you want brat?!" she scowled. "Trick or treat!" I said in my usually cheerful voice. "Go to the fucking store and buy your own candy!" she slammed the door in my face. 'Ooooo...big mistake' I took out a box of eggs and threw them at her house, then written "trick or treat" all over her house. I was a big fan of Halloween themed horror movies, like 'Halloween' and 'trick r treat'. Next I tossed toilet paper over her house and lit it on fire. She opened the door and I quickly went behind her house and went threw the back door and waited for her to come back in. "Oh my word! What the fuck?! Oh my house! It's covered in eggs and ashes...who would do this?! ...that brat might of did it! I'm calling the police!" she wobbled inside and went into the kitchen and started to dial the number. I quickly shut the front door, creating a loud thud! She turned away from the phone and went to the door To check. I was hiding behind a book shelf, being extremely quiet, I crept up behind her. My carving knife ready. She turned around and screamed. I stabbed her neck, my knife piercing right threw her flesh and muscle. Blood squirted everywhere and on my clothes as well. "This is gonna be fun!"

§Time skip and your POV§

I walked down the side walk with a bag full of candy. The sound of people talking and bright lights captured my attention. I looked at a house next to mine and walked over to it. I looked inside the house  and felt bile rise up in my throat. There was a headless and mangled body. And right next to the door was the head. It looked female. She had no eyes, no tounge and no brain. A candle sat inside showing the still bloody skull. I turned to the side and let it out. 'who would to such a thing...?' I looked up and saw that boy I saw earlier. He had blood all over him. He stared at me before running off. I don't know why but I ran After him. He ran into the woods and I followed. Jumping over roots rocks and fallen trees I still kept running. He seemed to have fell down a hill cuz I heard a yelp and grunts while hearing thuds. I slowly turned on a small flashlight and looked down. He looked to be hurt, he was trying to crawl away. I slid down the hill and carefully walked towards him. "Um...a-are you...ok?" I asked. He froze and looked at me with wide eyes. "W-wha?" I cleared my throat "um...I asked if you were ok..." he blinked and slowly nodded. "But...I think I twisted my ankle..." I nodded. "Do you know where you live?" he nodded again and I helped him up. "Just tell me and I'll get you there"

pumpkins POV

I stared at her with wide eyes. Why would she help me...? I nodded again and told her where to go. We arrived at splendorman's mansion and she knocked on the doors. Splendor answers but frowned. "Oh my gosh child what happened? And who's your friend?" he stepped to the side and she came in and sat me down on the couch. "I twisted my ankle, and her name is..." "(y/n)" "her name is (y/n). She helped me get here." he nodded. "Oh...here's your candy..." I dumped all the candy out....I guess there was a lot of candy cuz it just kept coming out and (y/n)'s eyes were wide. "Where's candy? Normally she'd be in here trying to get my candy" "she went trick or treating as well. Oh and (y/n), your welcome to stay as long as you like!" he smiled she smiled and nodded a thanks. "Um...where's the bathroom?" splendorman told her and left. She nodded and went to the bathroom. I started to think. But...Everytime I did my mind would wonder To her. I wonder what she looks like without the make-up. As if on cue she entered the living room without no make-up. She looked hella cute. She had her bunny hood down letting her (h/c) (h/l) fall over her shoulders. She Sat next to me. "Wow...you must of been walking a lot to get this much candy...I only have One forth of a pillow case" She giggled. 'Hm cute' "yeah I like to walk...hehe" then an idea popped into my head. "Wanna chow down on some candy?" I asked smiling, she nodded excitedly. "Oh wait!" she took out her bag of candy and poured out hers. "Now we can" me and her Sat by the pile and started to eat the treats.

§Time skip and ur POV again§

Me and pumpkin have spent what felt like hours eating and talking about random things. I told pumpkin a dirty joke and he didn't stop laughing. I just laughed at his laugh. It's just so dorky and cute! The laughter died down and we took deep breaths and Sat up. "Oh um, (y/n) looks like you have a bit of chocolate by your lip" I tried to wipe it off. "Is it off now?" he shook his head and leaned towards my face and kissed me. It was a gentle and sweet kiss, it made my face blaze red and pink. He pulled away and giggled. "Man, your just so cute!" he hugged me. I just whined. "I'm not cute...I'm fierce!" I said pouting. He just nuzzles my neck. "This is why I love you...I may of known you for a only a bit of time but...your like my better half" I blushed. "Whilium...Carver..." I turned to look at him. "That's your name?" I asked. He nodded. "Well it's cute" he blushed and kissed my cheek. "Dork"