Slender x witch! Reader

Slender POV

I was out in the forest as usual. 'Everything peaceful, quiet, and no sign of any annoying children. Just a quiet peaceful night.' I thought. My large legs making long strides over everything on the ground. Suddenly a large flash lit up a certain part of the area, the flash being a (r/c) (random color). I tilted my head in confusion and decided to check up on this mysterious light myself. Walking closer and closer I noticed a week energy source.  Walking closer I could see the shape of a small house. Must be a cabin. Another bright light told me I was correct, followed by a shout. "Ahhh! Bloody hell!" Feminine. I peeked in the window to see a young girl in a (f/c) (favorite color) cape with a hat. "Ok... Let's see... Blood of a virgin... I'm a virgin! Will that count?? And... A magic unicorn horn? Where am I going to find that?" She tilted her head. I chuckled quietly at her question. She got a bottle and poured the substance in. A slight poof sound was made. "Wasn't as bad as the others... I almost lost my darn sight from that! Haha!" She was kind of cute. 'What are you doing child?' She jumped and dropped a few bottles and they clashed to the ground and an explosion happened. Smoke filled the cabin and blinded my sight a bit. Coughing  could be heard and when the smoke cleared the young girl was covered in black.  She opened her eyes and wiped the black away from her face. I took my tie and wiped her face. She squeaked and stood still. I finished and put my tie in my pocket. "Ugh!  Thank you mister! Wowsie that was a doozy! You seen that?! BOOM! POOF! And now I have a tail!" She turned around and caught her tail. "So to answer your question sir I'm trying to get my degree in witchcraft! My project is to create my first familiar. It ain't looking so good though sir.. All my creations turn out to be a flunk!" She crossed her arms and pouted. 'What type of witch are you?' "A common witch that will soon be an evil witch! Mwahahahah!!!" She laughed. I chuckled. "But sir I just can't get my spells right!" 'Can I see your spell book?' "Well that's the problem sir! I don't have one! I started late in the year so I still have to wait for my spell book to arrive! I'm going to fail..." She said sadly. I patted her back. 'Don't worry my child I'll lend you mine for now.' She brighten and smiled up at me. "Wowsie! Really?!" I nodded and she smiled and jumped and knocked something onto the black pot of concoctions. Another poof made the cabin fill with smoke and she sighed but soon squealed. "OH MY BLOODY HELL! LOOK MISTER!!!" she reached in and pulled out a little dragon looking thing. It had only two legs and wings. "A wyvern! Wow sir! Your helping me already!" She giggled. I smiled. I can tell she's going to change my life. I patted her head. 'Good job my child. Whats your name?' "It's (y/n) (l/n), sir! And you?" 'Nice to meet you (y/n). My name is slender man.'