(Very small)Sonic. Exe x reader

(Have fun. My friend came up with this idea. But it was with a oc of hers. I'll do that later. Now go have fun with tiny 'god'!)

"So.... How did this happen?" (Y/n) asked. "Well... I'm not sure myself...!" Dark link said laughing a bit. "How dare you! I. AM GOD! YOU DON'T LAUGH AT A GOD!" Lil sonic.Exe shouted in a tiny voice. "Puny god." Dark quoted. "I WILL SMITE YOU! YOU WANNA GET SMOTE?! Smoted...?" He mumbled the last word confused. "Is smoted even a word?" (Y/n) asked. Dark shrugged. "You! Human! With the (hair length) smelly good hair! Explain!" "Explain what?" "Why are you guys so huge?!" Dark snickered. "We're not huge your just small." "I'll kick your ass!" "Guys shut up!" (Y/n) picked up tiny 'god' and he tried to get out of her grip. "Release me pathetic human!" He bit his fingers and clawed but he just looked at him unamused. "I have a high pain tolerance. And your claws feel like parakeets talons .." He just huffed and sat down. "Stupid big human... " (y/n) only chuckled. "Your so cute when your all pouty." He blushed red and growled. "SHUT UP!" "Such a big mouth though... " (y/n) mumbled. "What'd you say?!" "Nothing!" He glared but looked somewhere else. (Y/n) smiled, he knew he'd have a bit of fun.

(Time skip by the tiny 'god')

"Give it! I order you!" "What do we say~?" He teased. Sonic huffed as a piece of hot dog with chilli sauce was hanging above him. "Fuck. You." (Y/n) pouted. "Why do you hate me?" Toby walked in and saw tiny 'god'. "W-what or who-o-o is tha-at?" "This is the new! And pocket sized critter we all know and love! Tiny sonic.exe!" He laughed. "Wow! H-how did you get h-im to b-b-be this small?" "Don't know. But dark has something to do with it." He nodded. "Well i-i-i gotta g-go (y/n)! See ya a-fter my miss-ion h-handsome!" He winked, kissing his cheek and ran out the door with his fellow proxies behind him. Tiny sonic. Exe was glaring daggers at toby and then (y/n). (Y/n) looked back at him. "What?" He shook his head scoffing and signaled him to come close. "Why?" "Just do it.. " he put his head on the table and tiny 'god' took his bloodied glove off and wiped off the invisible germs that seem to stick. "God you let that lower creep kiss your cute cheeks-" he instantly stopped. "UHHHHH!!!!! I MEANT YOUR FLESHY CHEEKS OH GOD THEY ARE SO HIDEOUS!" He quickly shouted. (Y/n) laughed. "Your just the cutest darn thing ever." He kissed tiny 'god's head and gave him some food. Tiny 'god' only blushed bright red and looked away crossing his arms. "Shut up... " he ate. This was gonna be interesting...