BENNY x creepypasta!reader

BEN'S POV

I was playing COD Nazi zombie 2 player with Jeff when I beat him for the 50th time. "YOU MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKER! I WILL MAKE YOU GO TO SLEEP!" he shouted. "Aww is little Jeffy mad because I beat his ass again?" I taunted. He growled and stormed off. 'Ha! He's always paused off about that.' I thought. 'BEN, I've made a decision that you are off the video games for four days.' I was shocked. 'WTF SLENDER!! WHY?!' 'BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR ELVIN ASS ALL DAY LONG AND ONLY MOVE WHEN YOUR HUNGRY AND/OR GOING TO SLEEP! NO VIDEO GAMES!!' by now I think I was crying. 'Fiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnne' I groaned, turned off the tv and sat there...I just sat there...for what seems like forever...but it was only three minutes. 'So bored...' I thought. 'you know what? I'm going on a walk. It's better then nothing.' I got up, stretched and walked out the door.

§Time skip§

I think I'm pretty far into the forest. Almost by black water lake. Even though I hate water it kinda makes me relax...I don't know how or why but it does. "HEY BEN!" I screamed. I turned around to see the face of BRVR, laughing his ass off. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted.
He laughed harder, almost puking. "Ok ok. I'm sorry man...I just came to tell you something." I crossed my arms. "Well?" "ok. Do you know where black water lake is?" "yeah I'm heading there right now" "ok. So there's a legend about it. Have you heard of it?" "no...care to tell me?" "yeah. Legend has it that if your by the lake, You won't be seen the next day. But you'll be found in your house, in your bathroom, in your bathtub, filled with black water with your eyes missing. But that's not the only thing. There's another legend called 'the women of black water' it's about a women who lures men into the water to drown them. Some say that's how she died...so I would be careful if I were you. You might not die but she Will drown your ass again." I shuddered. I hate remembering that. But I didn't believe it, I've been coming here for the past few days and nothing went on there.  "Ok thanks for the advice." He nodded. "Yep." and just as he came he was gone. (Somehow) I kept thinking about what BRVR said. 'Disappear, black water, no eyes, women of black water...' I snapped out of my thoughts and saw the beautiful, black water, with a few ripples of movement and light from the moon. I walked to the sandy part of the lake took off my socks and boots off and sat down in the still warm sand. A few fish jumped out of the water but...I never knew there was fish. I guess I never noticed the real wonder of this lake. 'Man...I guess this is the real reason I never noticed is because I always have a game or controller in my hand. Heh' then there was a weird sound...like bubbles in a hot tub...I looked to see a dark figure coming towards me slowly. I backed away a little. A pale hand shot out of the water, gripping the lose sand. Then another. I was shocked not scared. 'I don't know why but...this reminded me of something.' a head, then a body. It was blocking the moon light so I couldn't really see what it is. "I've...never seen anything like you before..." a whispering voice said. "W-what?" I looked around, then looked at the figure. It moved out of the darkness to reveal a beautiful girl about my age. She had black eyes with white pupils, soft but dripping wet (h/c) hair, pale but flawless skin, black lips, a soaked black dress that went to her knees. "Who...are you?" "I'm the woman of black water lake..." the same whispering voice came back. "But your just a girl...wait...how old are you...?" she got up and walked over to me, and sat in front of me. "I'm supposed​ to be 18...but I died at 14..." she seemed to trail off when she said she was supposed​ to be 18...I'm supposed​ to be 19...but died at 15... My mind had a very important question to ask. "Um...can I ask you a question?" she nodded. "How...how did you die?" she stiffened, like she was scared of something...something from the past... "I...I died...by my father's hand..." I gasped. "My father stuck a kitchen knife into my heart, used the curtains to hide my body, chained and attached a cinder block to the chain. That's all I know because I heard the chains when I was still alive. The rest was black...I...I don't know why...I never did anything to anyone..." she began to sob, poor girl...her whispering voice shaking as she continued. "A-and the worst part is...is that...I found out what he did after...he threw my body into the lake...and my body is still there...somewhere, rotting away..." she sobbed louder, making the water look more like a black abyss. Somehow her emotions affect the water... I pulled her into a hug and she stiffened. "Hey it's ok...do you want to know something?" "w-what" "my bullies pushed me into the water...I drowned too...looks like we got the same fate...hehe" she hugged back. "I guess so..."

§Time skip to 3 weeks later§

Me and my New friend, (y/n), has spent more time talking about video games. I found out her name when she typed it in on my Xbox 360. Turns out she was a gamer when she was still alive, which was cool that someone besides dark link knows about games. She still lives in the lake but I visit her sometimes. But over the weeks...I've developed a crush on the said girl...but how could I not? She's nice, pretty, and intelligent.

Me and (y/n) were sitting on the couch playing mortal kombat and we were equally good. Everyone, even slender watched as we fight. Then out of no where, my character died, losing and ending the match. The score was 10 to 11. She won. Everyone cheered and left. 'I can't believe I got beat by a girl!' "Haha! I won." she cheered. 'it's now or never...' "hey (y/n)? "Yes BEN?" I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She was shocked at first, then kissed back. We pulled away and I whispered in her ear "I love you (y/n)...be mine?" she nodded and said "yes...I would love too"