Silver x ghost!reader

(This is more like a friend ship thing then an x thing...sorry)

At the end of rose thorn road, of (town name), in the cold December... At the end of the street lies a dark house. With boarded up Windows and locked doors. But some say that someone is still there, and no one will dare set foot or move into the house. But a unfortunate couple choose to ignore the warnings and moved into their house with their 9 year old pokemon lover daughter named Heidi.

Daughter's POV

I made a friend here in our New neighborhood. Her names (y/n). She said she used to live in this house with her mom. Right now me and (y/n) are coloring in my pokemon teamed room. I got plushies, figurines, pillow covers and a Pikachu blanket. I'm drawing her and she's drawing something else. There was a knock on my door and my daddy came in. "Hey, bunny? What are you doing?" I looked at daddy and showed him my pictures. "I'm drawing with (y/n)! See?" I held up the drawing. He looked horrified...almost scared. I wonder why...

Father's POV

The girl in the picture was...I don't know how...to even describe. (She had big breasts and a big ASS! She was really hot and pretty! Haha I'm just kidding. But to all the girls, ur pretty no matter wut anyone says :3) she had one black eye and a normal (e/c) one. Blood pouring out of her mouth, her clothes had holes and her ribs seem to show. But since my daughter was nine her drawing skills made it more creepy as fuck. "Um...bunny? Who's this?" "it's my best friend (y/n)! She plays with me and tells me stories everyday! And she says we'll end up like her one day...what does that mean?" I was horrified... "Bunny...I want you to never speak to her again. Don't even go near her! You hear me?! Just...stay away from her ok?" I bent down to her eye level and hugged her. "Why daddy? What's wrong?" I pulled away from the hug and pet her hair. "Nothing is wrong Heidi...just...be careful. How about you go out side and play with the neighbors... I'm sure they have a little girl over there you can play with" I smiled. "But (y/n) will be mad at me...she said she will hurt mommy if I talk or play with anyone else" she said as a tears escaped her blue eyes. "Don't worry...she's just an imaginary friend. She can't hurt anyone. Ok?" she nodded and I patted her head. "Now go play" she smiled and ran out the door, down the stairs and outside. I turned around and saw something at the end of the hallway. The sound of something dripping and falling to the old floor bored of the house, and footsteps. The Light sound of moaning in pain can be heard... The figure stepped into the light and I could see their face. I gasp and step back. Their face...or...her face...was pale, like she's sick. Her eyes were the same as the picture described. One black and One (e/c)...her hair was (h/c) (h/l) but had a dead color to it too. Her clothing was the same on the picture and her ribs shown too. I tripped and fell back. Rubbing my head I looked at the spot on where she was, but saw no one. I shook my head and went downstairs.

??? POV

I was angry...how dare he say I'm imaginary...I was once real like he was...it's not fair... Why did I have To die? What did I do? Nothing...I didn't do nothing! I was coloring with a young girl named Heidi. She seems to have a pokemon fetish. I was drawing one of the pokemon I've seen on tv, a (f/p) (fav pokemon). I was coloring in the eyes but then Heidi's dad came in and I disappeared. I over heard his convention and I grew pissed. So I've decided To show him how imaginary I really am... I appeared at the dark end of the hallway. He got scared and fell back. I giggled and disappeared again. His reaction was good. I went To the mother and dropped a dead mouse into her Soup she was making and waited for her to notice. She saw it 3 minutes later and screamed. "HOLY SHIT THERE'S A DEAD MOUSE IN THE FUCKING SOUP!!!" I tried To hold in my laughter. The dad came in. "What?" he looked into the pot and backed away holding his nose. I finally released my laugh and I laughed so hard. They must of heard it because they were looking around. My laugh echoed a bit and I disappeared to Heidi's room. I pulled out her game boy and played pokemon silver. (I think that's were he's from...idk) and played a bit. When I'm around Heidi I don't look like my normal form...I look like what a I used to look like. So I was playing and this little guy came up to my character. It looked to have no arms, legs and had unknowns hovering around him. The game screen turned black and it got heavier and I dropped it. Suddenly the same guy came out of the game and was now looking at me. But I noticed his eyes. They were black with red pupils.

Lost silver's POV

I looked at my next target. She looked like a normal girl. She had a pokemon themed room. 'Nice' she had; (h/c), (h/l) hair, (e/c), (s/c), and (random out fit). I tried to attack her with one of' my unknowns but it just went Right threw her. Yep you heard me right...threw Her. "W-what t-the f-fuck?" I mumbled. Then...She changed. (You know wut u look like...) I yelped and shook. This never happened before... "What the fuck was that for?" she hissed. "I-I'm s-so-orry! I d-didn't k-know! I-I thought you w-were human! I'm r-really sorry..." I blushed.

(Y/n) POV

I looked at the boy and...he was pretty adorable. His shuddering and his blush, so cute.... "What's your name anyway?" I put a hand on my hip and waited for the boy to answer. "S-silver...l-lost silver" I nodded. "And what's your business here?" "I w-was supposed k-kill whoever p-played t-the g-game I-I haunt...but...s-seeing as y-your a-already d-ead...I c-can't." I nodded again and changed back.

§Time skip§

Me and silver have talked for a while and I completely forgot about Heidi. I didn't even notice it was night until the old grandfather clock struck 9:00. "S-so...(y/n)...w-wanna b-be f-friends?" he asked. I stared at him surprised, I never had a friend when I was alive...they said I was 'to Weird'. He looked down. "S-sorry...I j-just thought-" "n-no! It's ok...I...I want to be friends, if that's what you want..." I blushed a little. He seemed to perk up and smiled. 'Aww his smile is cute' I smiled too and hugged the shit out of him. "Omg you're just so gosh darn cute!" I yelled/ said. His face turned red and I just giggled. I'm glad I have a friend...and a cute one at that.