Puppeteer x reader

It was a quiet night. Moon shining and stars looking like twinkling diamonds in the sky.

But that's not the only thing that was shining tonight... Golden eyes and smile Watched as his New marionette dance from the golden strings that came from his hands. It twirled and gracefully moved within the time of the music that played. His puppet, (y/n)...

Her eyes dead, but her herself is still alive. "Oh (y/n)... Such a beautiful marionette... My darling... Almost like an angels..." He put her down and she dropped to her knees. "Nothing will be the same with you here.." she said sadistic. "Two loners..." "yes my dear..." he moved hair away from her eyes. He cut her wrist slowly. "Your blood is only a liquid that I'll ever drink, your tears are the only thing I'll ever taste..." he licked the blood away. "Puppet... Why did they leave me...? Why did...she...leave me...?"

He hugged her licking the tears from her eyes. He sighed in satisfaction. "Because they dub you imperfect... You don't have what they want... They wanted to find something better..." He pet her hair, cutting the other wrist. "You just don't matter anymore... Not to them... But you do to me..." he sucked on her cut, drinking the liquid like it was champagne... Drunk from it and kept drinking. "Why cant i be...perfect...?" "You are... Just like a puppet... A marionette... My (y/n)..." "Puppet...?" "yes my dear angel?" she creased his cheek, surprised he looked into her eyes. "I... Love you..." she kissed his lips as a sad attempt to show him but her lips and body went cold.. Lifeless... Dead... He was still shocked... He let a tear slip and put his head down. Sadistic love... For a man... And a girl...
------------------
Sorry if it's short but its all i got. Hoped u enjoyed. 💙❤