Thomas x whatever gender!reader

(Now its thomas's turn! He needs love to..)

It was just a normal day at the house. Quiet... Peaceful... "YOU MAN WHORE COCK SUCKER! THAT WAS MY COOKIE!" Jeff yelled.  "I SAW IT FIRST YOU STD COVERED TWAT WAFFLE!" BEN yelled back. "BOYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I GIVE YOU RADIATION POISONING!" Shouted slender.  Yep. Peaceful.... (Not.) "All of you shut up!" A boy with brown hair and horns responded. Everyone glared. "S-sorry!" He quickly responded and continued his work. He sighed calculating BEN's monthly allowance and ej's meat bill and trying to keep everything under control. "Working hard..?" (Y/n) said. "Trying not to loose concentration. "Hold on." They talked to the others and they soon quieted down. "Damn your the heathen whisperer... " he whispered. "You should stand up for yourself though Thomas. Your a creep too." "Not really... I'm more of a secretary and a handy man. I don't really kill. Or eat kids or adults. IM VEGETARIAN! For crying out loud... " "Oh Thomas calm down. You just have to man up once in a while. Just don't work to hard ok?" They kissed his cheek. He nodded and hugged their waist. "I'll try. Can you make me some tea?" "Sure." Jeff snickered. "Haha! Miss faggy wants some tea. What's some crumpets too?" He laughed and (y/n) growled and put on their gauntlet and punched jeff in the stomach. "Shut up jeff... " he was on the floor coughing. "Ok... " (y/n) went to get some tea for him.

(Time skip by the cookie masters!)

When they came back Thomas was yawning and was about to doze off until (y/n) sat the tea in front of him. "Thanks dear... Your a peach... " they laughed. "I try." They sat down with him. "So. Almost done?" He sighed. "Somewhat. Just five more pages of targets and two more bills. I promise to get this done quick though." They nodded. "I'll be in our room ok?" He nodded.

(Time skip)

He was finally done. "Oh damn! Lucifer almighty!! That was such a pain in the ass... " he got up and popped a few bones and sighed happily. "Better.... " he went to his,  well, his and (y/n)'s room. He walked in and found them reading. "Hello babe." They looked up and smiled. "Hey Thomas. Come." Thomas sat on the bed and (y/n) crawled over and rubbed his tense shoulders. "Mmm.. Thanks (y/n)... I needed this..." "I can tell. There's kinks in these here shoulders." They kept going for about 10 minutes. "Hey Thomas I was thinking-" They heard a snore from the lil horned creep and just smiled. "Nevermind.. Good night Thomas... " they kissed his head and layed him on his side carefully and tucked him into bed. Then soon they fell asleep next to him. "Sweet dreams... "

(Hope you enjoyed!)