Yandere jeff x male reader

(Requested by BluePsychoAngel. Thank you for the idea! Smile on!)

Jeffreys POV

My precious little boy... Such an angel... "Hey jeff! Focus!" BEN yelled as we were trying to get ej off the chandler. "Just get down!" "How?! HOW DID I GET UP HERE UN THE FIRST PLACE!" Toby yelled from the background. "I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!" Jeff sighed "damn it toby... I was blind! He has no underwear!" "Does anyone have the video of that?" Puppet asked. BEN raised his hand. "Send it to me!" "Fuck you puppet fucker!" Ej shouted. "Hey guys!" (Y/n) walked in. "Why is ej on the chandler?" "Got drunk.. " I stared at him. Lord Jesus Christ son of god, was he perfect... "Jeff?" He's mine. "Jeff." I will kill everyone here.. They can't have him.. "Jeff!" Maybe everyone will stop trying to take him from me.. If everyone was dead! "JEFF!" I jumped and fell back. "Shit what the fuck!!" I looked up and saw (Y/n)'s hand. "Are you ok? You were spacing out.. " I stared at his hand for a bit. "Y-yeah... I'm fine.. " I got up by myself. "Ok.. Just making sure.. So anyway. You going to Trenders birthday bash this Saturday? Its gonna be huge! Mr. Creepypasta himself is gonna attend!" My eyes went wide. "Really?!" He nodded. "I'm gonna be there. There's gonna be a lot of hot smokers there. I'm not missing it for the world!" BEN smirked. "I'm going because your going (y/n).. I don't really know anyone there.." I muttered. "Hey (y/n)! Go with me!!" Toby shouted. "No just go with me." Masky cut in. I growled. "Sorry fellas. I'm going to be Working that day.. " Groans of protest and disappointment were heard. "C-come on! You gotta be there!" I yelled. "Well.. I could ask my boss.. " I grabbed his shoulders "you have to... " I said strictly. He blushed slightly. "O-ok.." He smiled in defeat. I smiled and dipped him. "Tonight mi amore! (that how you say it?) We dance the salsa!" He giggled. "Dork!" "Oh I'm being serious." I chuckled. "Alright alright! Jeff let go." Masky said. I growled at him and I pulled (y/n) up. "Shove off Tim. Just cuz you ain't getting laid don't mean you can be a grouch." BEN commented. (Y/n)  blushed. "You ain't either with that talk." (Y/n) said giggling. "You'll be begging for it later~" he rolled his eyes. I growled at BEN "fuck off DROWNED. I'll beat your ass in." "Whoa calm down. I'm just playin. " "Go play someone else. He's mine." I poked his chest. He shoved my hand off of him. "Oh yeah? I don't see your name on him." (Y/n) got mad and pushed our heads together and made us head butt. We both hissed in pain. "Come and ask me when you guys think I'm not property.. " he walked to the kitchen. I sighed. Oh my dear.. Your more then that... I went to my room to clear my mind. Thinking about my darling (y/n). "Thomas! Hi!" His voice chimed. "Hello my dear. Looking handsome as ever." Ohhhhhhh he did not just say that....

-time skip at the party-

(Y/n) POV

The party is really loud but fun! Gosh. Trender is a real party animal! The boys are having a good time too! "Hey baby~ what's a handsome lil thing like you doin in a place full of killers?" "Thomas! Knock it off.. " he laughed. "Oh come on at least tell me if I did a good job." I rolled my eyes. He put an arm around my shoulders. "So. What ARE you doing here?" I questioned. "Well I am the secretary of the household.. I should at least get to come." I laughed. "Your the handyman around here." "And still alive and kickin. Even if I peeked in ninas room a couple times.. " he muttered the last part and I laughed. "Tom your a dork."

Jeff's POV

That lil cock sucker! He's touching him!! I growled and crushed my cup. "Hey jeff? Are you ok?" "Just peachy!" I growled out and stormed off. I was getting angry. How dare he touch what's mine... I cut his hands off!! No... That's not even the last thing I'll do...  I'll cut him into lil pieces! Yes... That's it... I'll do just that... And everyone else... Then... He will finally mine!!! "Hahahahaha!!!!!" I laughed evily. I hatched a plan. I'll kill each and every one of the fuckers that touch my lil boy... Starting with that Thomas...

-Time skip by killing the others-

I decided to go over there. "Hey guys! Great party huh?" I asked normally. (Y/n) smiled that great smile. "Yeah! The lights are well done!" "I helped!" Thomas said happily. I turned to him. "What do you want a cookie?" I grumbled. He frowned. "Well I just need to borrow Thomas for a minute... Uh... Girl troubles..." I chuckled. Hee nodded. "Go get them tiger!" He winked and did finger guns. I blushed and took Thomas and walked to a hallway. "So girl troubles you say?" I nodded but kept my knife held tight in my hand. "Yeah. This one seems to always seems to attract a lot of people. Males mostly. And I was wondering if maybe I should get rid of them..?" "Oh um.. I guess that would work... " I nodded. "Ok. Thanks a bunch man you really helped me out... " I pulled it out. (Not the part down there dirty minds) "jeff..?" "Yeah?" I turned to him. "What are you doing?" "Oh... Nothing... " I quickly plunged the knife into his stomach and twisted it. "Doing what you told me to do. No one... And I mean no! One! Touches him... Looks at him... Or flirts... " I growled out. His body dropped to the floor. I smiled triumphantly and watched as the sweet red color ran from his body. Now... To claim what's mine....

(Y/n) POV

I started to notice everyone has been disappearing. I'm getting freaked out. "Guys?" I saw blood trailing down the hall to one room that was lit. "Guys..? I swear if your having a weiner feast in there and brought a hooker into it I'm not gonna get rid of her cum covered body!" I walked in and stared wide eyed. "Oh my....!" It was horrible. Mangled bodies of everyone I knew. Dead. Bloodied...  Unrecognizable. I started to cry. "No... No..!" I screamed and fell against the wall and slid down to the floor. I got up and was about to run when I ran into someone. "Jeff! Oh thank god..!" I hugged him tight. "Don't worry... I'm here... " I felt something wet and a bit cold on him and saw that blood stained his whole being. "Your mine now... And no one will be able to touch you again... " my eyes widened.

"Not ever... Again.... "