Ticci tobeh x multi personality!male!reader

Normal=you
Bold=red the rough personality
Slanted=Orange the shy personality
Underlined=blue the crazy/insane personality

Toby was walking in the forest  enjoying the quietness and fresh air, but stopped, hearing voices...male voices.

Toby's POV

"We need to go this way..." a soft voice said "no! This way" a rough voice "guys quit fighting. I'm trying to figure this out..." then a normal voice. 'What the fuck?' i peeked behind some bushes and saw only a guy. 'I thought I heard more...huh?' the guy had (short/long) (h/c) and was wearing a Gray shirt with black shorts. "(M/nnnnnn)~ I'm hungry..." "well I don't know what to tell you...your going to have to wait until we're not lost..." 'what the-? Are the voices coming from?' i just kept peaking. Then the male turned around. With a phone in his hands, trying to find reception. "Goddamit (M/n)! Lets just go this way" his left eye turned red and he pointed down a path.  Then turned (e/c). "Shut up red." "make me!" "Ughhhhh can you guys stop arguing and get us out of here!" the soft voice came back and his left eye was orange then red and the right stayed (e/c). "Shut up Orange!" two voices said at the sametime. ' What the holy fuck is going on with this guy?' I leaned too far and fell forward. I was picked up and pinned up against a tree. "Who the fuck are you?!" his eye is red again. "Um..." then he dropped me. "Oh my God I'm so sorry" "I-it's fine. Um...a-are yo-u alr-right?" I asked him. "Oh um...I have multi personality disorder...and um...ya sorry..." 'so that's why...' "oh i-t's ok" I ticked and cracked my neck. "Whoa you ok, that was loud" I nodded "ye-ah I-i got T-tourettes syn-drome a-and CIPA so...i-it d-d-doesn't hu-urt." "oh. What's your name?" "Toby. W-what's yours?" "My names (m/n) and um..." "I'm red! Now fuck off!" "red! Be nice. Sorry I'm Orange...or as red and (m/n) like to call me..." "um...yeah... Anyway I'm trying to find my way to school and um do you know where it is? I'm New in town..." I nodded and got up. "Unfort-unately...f-follow me." he nodded and followed.

§time skip to 5 minutes §

It was kind Of awkward because red and (m/n) kept arguing and I was kinda getting annoyed. So I decided to ask him something. "Hey um...(m-m/n) I've no-noticed y-your left eye c-ch-anges when o-ne o-of your person-alitys c-come out.  Why?" he looked down and took a deep breath. "I really don't know. But that's how I gave them their names. Heh...sorry. You must think I'm really weird..." "nah. Y-your kin-da c-c-cool to ha-ng o-out w-with. Be-sides were both w-weird." I bumped his arm. He did it back. I punched his arm and red decided he'd punch this time. He punched my arm and knocked me against a tree. "Oh my God I'm sorry!" I got up and a branch was in my arm. "I-I'm sorry! Hold on!" he took his back pack that I didn't notice before and took out some bandages. "Its fi-ne. I t-told yo-u I-i can't f-eel pain." I pulled out the branch and blood started to squirt out.  His eye turned orange. "Ewww. Just hold still." he ripped my sleeve to a red long-sleeve that I was currently wearing and wrapped the bandages around my wound. I was surprised that he helped me, no one has been this nice to me before except my sister. He pulled me up and we both continued to walk. I kept hearing him mumble something But couldn't hear. We finally Made it to hell- I mean school and went to the office. "W-we-ll see y-ou l-later (m/n)" "huh? Don't you go here?" "He used to. Now he's home schooled" then I saw some of my bullies walk over. "Well well if it isn't ticci toby...how ya been buddy?" "f-fuck off" I said, I don't really want to deal with this shit right now... "Oh who's this? Your boyfriend?" he pushed (m/n). Red came out and pushed him back. "Don't push me, fag" the leader stumbled back a little and I snickered. "Whoa dude, look at his eye!" one of the leaders goons held me back and two of them held onto (m/n) trying to look at his eye. He struggled and tryed to get loose and managed to kick the guy on the right in the nards but that just earned him a punch in the face. I tryed to help but they made me watch. "Ooohhh another freak, huh?" "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME" red shouted. His eye turned to its normal color and he tried to get away. Nothing helped. "Hey how about we bring them around the back of the school and play with them there?" "good idea" the brought us in the back of the school and beat us a couple of times. (M/n) managed to get loose and punch the guy who was holding me back. I punched one guy and kicked the other in the nards but got tackled. So did (m/n). I tryed to get up again but got pinned down. "Poor little boys, can't get away. And there's no one here to save the day~" one of them sang. I started to whimper and just ticked. I heard a growl and saw (m/n) trying to get up. He pulled a knife and stabbed one in the shoulder. But unfortunately the leader twisted his arm and made him drop the knife.

Your POV

I tryed not to scream but I think he broke my arm. Red came back turning my eye red and brought the guy down. I tried to stab him but he kicked me in the gut, grabbed my pocket knife and stabbed my right eye. I screamed and pulled out the knife holding my injured eye. It hurt so much, I crawled backwards and my back hit the wall. They then started to beat up Toby. The personality that I've concealed for years came out... "Fuck blue no..." I whispered. "Do you want your first and only friend to die?" I sighed then let him take over. My eye turned blue and the pain went away. Blue got up and smiled eerily in an insane manner. The guy faceing us looked at me and smirked. "Hey look our friend came back to play~" blue just smiled insanely and kept walking to them. "That's riiiiiiiight~ let's play surgery~"  Blue gripped the guy who was punching toby, and threw him into the wall. He kicked another guy in the face and Toby did the rest...by kicking him in the nards. Blue picked helped Toby up And Sat him against a tree, then went to finish the job. Blue pulled out every bullies right eye and eat it, I didn't really enjoy it but blue seemed to. Then took our  knife and strangled them with their guts. When he was satisfied he let me take over and I gasped at the sight. "Jeez blue...make a mess why don't ya..."  then my eye turned blue again. "Well I'm sorry I couldn't help myself!" "(m-m-m/n)??" I turned to Toby who was ticking more then usual and shaking. I took a step towards him, he crawled back. I frowned and ran away.

Toby's POV

I don't know why but when he killed them, I just freaked out. When his eye turned blue there was just this twisted look on his face. I was afraid...but I don't know why...

Part two coming soon...sorry if it was longer...