Helen Otis x graffiti artist reader

(Pic is u but with (y/h) color hair and (e/c) and skin tone. clothes r ur signature style)

Your POV

You were walking out of school, summer brake is only a day away. You walked around in your usual get up. Black pants, purple and black shirt and jacket, purple and black hat, a gray and purple back pack with your school shit all packed up into one. You were obsessed with one hobby that has you on wanted posters. Most call it vandalism, you call it art.

(This was an idea you got because you were obsessed with joker at some point

(This was an idea you got because you were obsessed with joker at some point. Was it just me who was like this?) You chuckled thinking about going on another run. Wondering on what to do now.. As you were walking you bumped into a guy with a blue paint jump suit with a few red paint splaters. 'Huh..fellow artist..wonder if he's got any ideas.' "Oh I'm sorry! Um this might be a random question but do know any good ideas on what I should paint? I always ask random people because it kinda helps my brain.." He stayed silent for a minute and responded in a monotone, gentle and soothing voice. "A smily face..?" You thought about it and decided it was a good idea 'I could modify it a bit to make it pop out from the rest and make the mouth appear to be bleeding.' "Wow not bad thanks!" You ran off but dropped something, to busy running to get started on paper then wait for night to get to work.

Helen's POV

As the girl ran off a can of spray paint fell out of her bag. A green piece of tape attached to the back saying: 'return to ghost painter' Wow...way to make it obvious...or maybe...she actually takes pride in her art or is just plain stupid. The famous 'ghost painter' was the girl standing in front of me. Her art isn't all that bad, actually some are really beautiful. The textures, the colors, the styles, it is all...how do I say this...interesting. I continued on my way to the paint shop to get more blank canvases to paint.

Your POV

(Time skip)

You drew exactly what you wanted to paint on a piece of paper and put on your bandanna and put all your spray paints into your bag and went out at 12:00.

(Another time skip)

You shook the can to finish the final touches and the stepped back. "Oooooh pretty neat.." Red paint dripped down, making it look bloody. A tounge poked out of the corner and the eyes of the smile were pitch black. 'Now to sign it..' You dug into your bag to find your purple spray paint to mark your art. Nothing you dumped the whole bag onto the ground but still could not find it. You growled in frustration and signed your work with green spray paint. You ran from hearing sirens and went back to your house.

(Time skip)

The next morning you turned on the news to see your latest work on TV.

'Instead of ghost painter another murder has happened. Using the same smile, the sick, twisted ghost painter has painted a similar smile that was left at the scene of the crime. Same person? Or are they partners? More on channal 12 news, this is Chase Marley.'

'No way...' You sweat dropped. Accused of murder?! "How could this happen?! I only painted...that dick! Wait...what if he's..." "The murderer...?" He was standing behind you . You quickly turned around and saw he had a mask on this time. A bloody smile and eyes... "Well...you call it murder I call it art. Just like most people call your work vandalism.. Oh and... I brought this back.." He gave me a can of spray paint and I instantly recognized it. It was yours! The purple can of spray paint you were missing! You carefully took the can but he dropped it and quickly grabbed your hand and brought you close to his face. "You my dear will make a wonderful companion..." He tilted his head. "Fuck no!" "Why not your already a criminal my dear. If you don't I will harm your dear...dear sweet old grandmother..." Evil...he was evil...venom in his voice, a grip that could kill. You sighed. "Fine....I'll go..." He smiled calmly and knocked you out. "Good girl..."