BENNY X AI!READER!!!!!

(To much enthusiasm...? Anyway requested by VT_CenturianGirl thanks for giving me ideas! Smile on!)

"Hello. I am (y/n)! I'm so glad to meet you." Those first words she spoke.. Her voice... "How can I entertain you or help today?" When I first heard about vocaloids I decided to make my own. One that can do more. "(Y/n). I need you to go to get me cheats to call of duty." She smiled, her face showing on one of my screens. "ok Thomas." She pulled up the cheats and I smiled. "Thanks." I quickly sniped a black ops and I heard angry shouts of rage. I laughed. "Haha! You fucker! How's it feel getting beat?!" I shouted. "Fuck you Rdgelord07!" I couldn't help but to giggle. "Thomas." I turned to (y/n). "Sorry (y/n) I forgot you don't like cussing.. " I laughed nervously. She just smiled. "Yes. Thank you. But I have to inform you. There is a virus in the mane frame. Shall I kill it?" I nodded. "Please do. You were hard to cure last time. And the codes weren't any better. " She smiled and disappeared for a few seconds then came back. "All clean!" She giggled. "Nice. Ok. I gotta go guys its getting late. I'll play ya tomorrow." I shut off the game and sighed. "If your tired, I can turn off the lights for you so you can sleep." I chuckled "not yet." I took off my shirt and my pants and put my hat on the night stand. "Did you exercise to day?" I chuckled. "Yes." She nodded and I put on a new pair of boxers. (For all you fellow pervs 😏) "well (y/n). Good night.. " I sat In my bed and the lights turned off. "Good night Thomas... Sweet dreams.. " I never knew she would end up being my closest friend. She gets me. Even when I'm alone sometimes she's there. The next morning, I was woken up by my lil friend singing with her pretty voice. "Good morning Thomas. Sleep well?" I nodded. "I had a dream but I forgot what it was about. I only remember that its a bout a chicken.. " I chuckled lightly.

-time skip-

I was playing another game. This time it's a PC game. World of war craft. "Hey! On your left!" I attacked an enemy. "Thanks!" "Hey Thomas... " I frowned my eyebrows. "Who is this?" I got attacked. No big deal. I got killed. "What?!" I was confused. "How does it feel to get beat?" I instantly recognized the voice. "Who is this... " "Your not the only hacker... Thomas stone." The way he said my name... Its like he knew me... That's a joke. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?" I scoffed. I attacked him with no mercy. He growled. "Thomas. I've detected something entering the-" "not now (y/n)." She frowned. "But Thomas-" I put a piece of paper over her window. "I said not now. I'm busy." I turned back to the screen. "Let's play a different game. Thomas.. ." The screen changed and went to a different game. "Thomas please!" "(Y/n)! Go away!" I growled lightly "But he's hacked-!" I put her on mute. "You know... " the person paused. "She was trying to warn you... You shouldn't have done that... " a hand started to come through the screen and I shouted in panic, falling out of my chair. He had a terrifying smile. And his eyes. I screamed.

(Y/n) POV

Oh no. He's dead... "A vocaloid... Let's see... " the glitch took off the paper and un muted me. "Oh... Aren't you a pretty thing~" he purred. "I thought I took care of you... " he smiled a mischievous smile. "Not quite sweetie. I've become to strong for your petty way of... 'Taking care of me'.. " he chuckled. I glared at him. "Awe don't be so sour cutie. You'll be of great use now that tommy is dead. Your coming with me... " I took out a flash drive. "No! I won't do anything for you!" "You don't have a choice." He inserted it into the computer and started to type. "By the way sweetie... Call me BEN.... " Everything went dark....