EJ X fem!reader

Your POV

Me and my boyfriend, Jack were walking threw the woods, enjoying life and each other. Jack seemed to be a bit nervous though. I had to ask why. "Hey, Jacksonville? What's wrong?" I like to call him that to get his attention. "Ah! Uh nothing just...thinking here. Hehe..." hmmmm...suspicious... "Hey babe. How about we go to the museum? It might be fun~" he said. "Hmmmm...ok. Lets go!"

§time skip to museum§

Me And Jack made it to the museum, t was a human anatomy museum. And I was kinda afraid of Jack eating the displayed kidney and probably get kicked out. He first took me to the heart display and we got to see how it works. Then we saw the girl parts and boy parts and how they worked. We both blushed at that. Then we saw the brain, then the bones, then muscles. It was kinda funny when Jack tried to look like the strong guy on a poster we've seen. It was gross but I enjoyed it nonetheless. But then we saw the kidneys and Jack gasped at the sight. There was two big kidneys on display and he fainted. I just laughed at his silliness, He was too cute. I dragged him out and woke him up. At a little stand they were selling kidney pops. Popsicles that looked like kidneys. Jack bought three and gave one to me. I licked mine and Jack already ate his. "Can I have a lick?" he asked. I giggled and nodded. I held out my popsicle so he can lick it but grabbed my hand and put a arm around my waist. His face was close to mine and he licked my cheek. I squealed and backed away. "Jack! Not here!" I said giggling. "But you said I can have a lick" he chuckled and brought my hand up with the popsicle and licked the frozen treat.

EJ's POV

God (y/n) is so gorgeous. Her laugh is just music and her hair, just like silk. Her eyes are like beautiful gems and Her skin...God her skin...so soft and smooth. I love her so much...she's the best girlfriend in the world. She's the only one who excepted me for me. A monster who eats kidneys, somehow got a goddess for a girlfriend... I'm so happy with her. I was eating my kidney pops and thought of something mischievous. I ate all of my kidney pops and asked her if I can have a lick of hers. She brought her popsicle up and I grabbed her hand, pulling her close, and licked her cheek. She even tasted sweet. She squealed and pulled away. Giggling. "Jack! Not here!" she said. Her giggle is the cutest thing I've ever heard. "But you said I can have a lick" I chuckled and licked her popsicle. She blushed and giggled. "I thought you were talking about my popsicle..." she said. "You want another popsicle?" I asked. She nodded then I whispered "well I got one in my pants you can lick~" she blushed cherry red then hid her face. I chuckled. "Come on let's go. There closing." she nodded and we both walked out of the museum.

§Time skip§

I took (y/n) too a park that had a bridge and a little river rushing underneath it. The moon was high in the sky and it shined on (y/n) at a perfect angle. "I never want this night to end...it's just so perfect..." she looked over the railing of the bridge to look at herself in the water. I hugged her from behind and put my chin on her shoulder, sighing in bliss as I inhaled her scent. Roses...sweet smelling roses, I loved her scent... "Like you..." she scoffed. "I wish..." I turned her around and held her chin gently with my pointer finger and thumb, making her look at me. "Hey now. Don't say that. Your perfect and beautiful in every way. And if anyone tells my little kidney any different I'll smash their heads in. Your gorgeous...Ok?" she giggled and nodded. 'Ok Jackson...it's now or never..." I peaked her lips and pulled away. "(Y/n)...you've made me happy for 2 years. I love you so much and I love you to much to even let one scratch to be allowed on your beautiful skin. You've made me the happiest man in the world...but I have one question..." "what is it?" I got down on one knee and She gasped. I pulled out a box that has dark blue velvet covering it. I opened it and inside was a ring. "Well I actually have two questions...my first..." "yeah?" "Do you know the muffin man?" we both busted out laughing, but I got serious after the little joke. "Ok. My last question is...will you marry me?" she had tears streaming down her face, not sad tears, tears of joy and happiness. She nodded and I slipped the ring on her petite finger and she tackled me I to a hug, and I hugged her back. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" she said into my shoulder. I was filled to the brim with happiness and was smiling like a idiot from then on out. I'm finally complete...and the best part about this is...is that she's mine forever...