"Baby, you can't still be mad at me." She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and placed a kiss on my temple.

"Well I am."

She sucked her teeth. "For real, I'm serious."

"I'm serious as well, why you think I'm playing? You basically told me that you doubted that I was pregnant and I get that part but the part I don't get is you acting like you're not ready for another kid when you were the one that told me that you wanted more. I never told you that so the fact that you were lying or are lying is just pissing me off. What's up with that Bey?" I asked, turning towards her.

Luckily, I don't have to worry about being too loud since the kids were with my mom.

"I never acted like I didn't want another kid, I was just telling you that I don't think you're pregnant. If we do have another child, cool, I'm fine with that but if we don't that's cool as well. It doesn't matter to me and if you felt like I was acting that way towards you, I'm sorry and I been trying to tell you that all night but you weren't listening. I already know how it is with babies for us and the situation still hurts but if we have a baby or not, I'm fine with anything."

She placed her hand on my cheek then pecked my lips. "I never meant for it to come out as disrespectful."

"It's okay." I smiled against her lips, my attitude disappearing.

It was like that with Beyonce. One explanation and I was back into her arms but I damn sure ain't stupid. I dare her to fuck up.

She held my hand when we got to the OB/GYN and inside the office. I didn't really want to change into that ugly ass gown but apparently, I had to. So Beyonce held my clothes and the doctor wasn't even in here at the moment.

"I'm getting tired of this shit, I don't even know if I'm pregnant and I gotta change." I sucked my teeth.

"Calm down baby, it's not that serious. You already know how the doctor's office goes."

"I know but damn, I gotta keep doing this shit and it's annoying." I rolled my eyes.

When the doctor came in, she was smiling and I could tell that Beyonce had an attitude about it and I don't even know why. She always does that, anytime there's a doctor around, she's mad.

"Hi, why are the two of you here today?" She asked.

I started to talk but Beyonce cut me off quickly. "We're here to see if she's pregnant."

She looked between the two of us but I already knew what was up. Beyonce was jealous for nothing and now I can see that I'll probably never see this woman again.

"Uhm okay, is there any reason as to why that you think she might be?"

Before she could say anything, I told her that I'd been throwing up for two mornings and some nights prior and that my stomach had been hurting.

She nodded her head and she told me that I had to pee in a cup so I did and she took it so now Beyonce and were waiting in here. She just sat there on her phone, didn't even say a word to me. I don't even know why, what did I do to her?

"Baby come here." I reached out for her.

"Huh?" She looked up from her phone, squinting her eyes at me. "What you said?"

"I said come here."

She walked over to me then placed a kiss on my forehead. "What you want?"
"Nothing, I just wanted you to come over here, like why you not talking to me?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." She mumbled.

The doctor came back in with some papers in her hands. I couldn't read the look on her face when I wanted to, I wanted to know if she was happy that we 'were pregnant' or if she was sad that we 'weren't pregnant'. I could tell that Beyoncé had grown more nervous than she was before just by the way she stood up with her hands on her thighs.