Chapter 36

I watched as Beyoncé patted Heaven's back. She was picking out colors for the wedding that matched the light pink that I wanted.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and as soon as I saw Logan, my heart dropped.

I'd lost my virginity to Logan and I really thought I was in love with him after we had sex. We had a whole relationship but I had realized he was cheating on me the entire time.

"Hey Mani, it's been so long." He hugged me then looked down at Kordei. "Who's this?"

"My son." I said, pulling away from the hug. Luckily, Beyonce was more focused on the colors, otherwise her jealousy would strike.

"You have a son? Since when?"

"Since he was born." I rolled my eyes and picked Kordei up.

"He looks just like you."

"No he doesn't, he looks like his mother."

"Aren't you his mother?" He asked,p furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes I am."

"So-"

"Who is this?" Beyonce kissed my cheek while she cradled Heaven in her arms.

"Logan." I said simply.

She already knew who he was and the moment I'd actually told her about him, she didn't like him, more like she hated him.

"Oh! Am I allowed to talk to him?" She asked.

"No you're not, go pick out your colors."

I honestly didn't think she would listen to me but she did. She went back and continued her color picking. I knew she was pissed off but I'm more proud of her for not losing her temper.

"That's Beyonce." He said shocked.

"I know who she is."

"Why are you here with her?"

"I'm marrying her. You must've been living under a rock Logan. This is Kordei, our son." I explained and he furrowed his his brows again.

"You're right, I have been living under a rock and we're both getting married. We should go out and catch up."

"I guess so."

The moment we left, Beyonce was on her phone and on her laptop all at the same time.

She was working, I knew that much but it'd been like this for almost a month. I didn't know what she was planning because the woman doesn't tell me anything until she overworks herself and needs my help.

"Beyonce what are you doing?" I asked.

She looked over at me. "Planning."

"Planning what?"

She sighed and closed her laptop. "I'm planning my dates. After the album, I'm going on tour."

"Tour?" I raised my eyebrows. Since when does Beyonce want to go on tour and why didn't she tell me?

"Yeah."

"Since when Beyonce?"

"Since I finished the album. I don't really know how all of this will go but that's why I'm planning it. My fans haven't seen me in three years and I understand that this entire thing isn't about me, that's why I'm going on tour in the first place."

"Okay I get that but what about everything you have at home? What about the kids? Me."

To be completely honest, I don't know how I felt about this tour. I didn't think I wanted her to go but nothing was going to stop her. If she wanted to do it, she was determined to do so.