Chapter 25

Normani Kordei Hamilton

I knew Sydney and I were going to clash but not like this.

She doesn't want me around her son and I'm not mad at that, what I am mad about is the reason she doesn't want me around him. She doesn't want me around him 'cause she doesn't like me.

What she doesn't understand is I plan on proposing to Beyonce so I am going to be his step mother soon.

Sydney and I always fought and I mean always to the point where, whenever we saw each other we were glaring across the room and when she would throw sexual glances at Beyonce, I'd be ready to jump on her ass and I have once or twice.

The thing is though, Beyonce never looked back at her. She was too focused on her two boys. She treated him like she treated Kordei but the love for baby boy was still there, only this time around, it was more.

They were spoiled as hell, it was really cute to me.

Right now, Beyonce, Kordei, Chas, and I were at the house. Chas being the baby that he is, was sleeping on his stomach with his head turned to the side and Beyonce was in his face, looking at him.

Honestly, he looked nothing like Sydney and I liked that. I don't need to see that bitch again and I definitely do not want to see her in this baby.

"Move back Bey, he can't breathe."

"I'm his air." She mumbled, making me laugh. She moved back and picked up Kordei, throwing him into the air then when he came down, kissed his fat cheeks over and over. He still had fat cheeks and I don't think they're going to go away.

She looked over at me and puckered her lips. I leaned down, pecking her lips then leaned back onto the bed.

I mean, I trust my soon to be wife but Sydney is a sneaky bitch and I think Beyonce was so vulnerable that she let Sydney into her head, into everything that took me almost a year to get out of her.

Beyonce wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me close to her chest.

Sure I was happy that Beyonce was happy but I felt like there were going to be some problems in Beyonce and I's relationship. I hope that doesn't happen but some of that just might happen.

Sydney's boyfriend was mad, pissed because the baby wasn't his and he left her but her hoe ass really didn't even care. I mean, it wasn't like she wanted that nigga anyway. She cheated on him and the difference between her and I was the fact that I do love Beyonce and that she cheated on him multiple times, she had multiple abortions which I even think is wrong.

While laying on Beyonce's chest, I felt like everything had started fresh just with more. Everything beyond this point, had to be honest, humble, and informative. This relationship, this moving place had to be more than what it is.

I want more.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

I patted Chas' back and jogged downstairs with baby boy beside me once I heard both Normani and Sydney.

They were arguing again and honestly, I wanted to know why. There is no reason for them to be arguing and Normani should know better, but I knew she didn't.

"What are y'all arguing about now?" I asked, I wrapped my arm around Mani's waist so as soon as she was ready to go off, I could stop her.

"I told you I don't want her around my son Beyonce." Sydney crossed her arms and I sighed.

"Look, I can't do nothing about that. She lives here and she's my girlfriend, there's no way she's not going to be around him."

"But when she says the exact same thing, you say something different? How the fu-"

"First of all, watch your mouth and second of all, I told her the exact same thing that I told you. You don't have a reason for her to not be around him so you're saying right now is invalid."

"So you're telling me that I don't have the right to not want a bitch around my child?"

"Bitch? I swear to God, let her call me something else, one more Beyonce, one fucking more." Mani balled up her fists and when she saw Kordei wiping his eyes, she picked him up. "Get rid of her ass, like now."

I tried to say something but she was already gone. I sighed and looked at Sydney with an annoyed look on my face. She was going to make me lose my girlfriend and I wasn't with that.

"Sydney, what do you want?"

"It's my day to get him." She said, smiling.

"No it's not and you know it's not. You don't have him until the weekend. Plus you call or text before you even get over here so I can have him ready. Sydney what the fuck?" I rubbed Chas' back then kissed his head which had a hat covering it. He would be two months in three days.

He'd grown gradually and beautifully and no he did not look like me when he was born, Normani just wanted to get me excited with her annoying ass.

He barely looked like me right now but the resemblance was somewhat there.

"See you on the weekend Bey." She smiled even wider and I sucked my teeth but hugged her anyway.

Sydney is still the mother of my child and I love her for giving him life. I could never do that and though she's out of her mind, she's still my baby's mother.

"Your mother is crazy." I chuckled, jogging my way upstairs.

Mani was sitting on the bed, putting shoes on Kordei. She had dressed him already but I didn't know where they were going.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"We'll be back."

"That's not what I asked you Mani."

"Beyonce can you just leave me alone right now? I need my own head space."

"You need your own head space? What does that even mean?"

"It means, I need to think and you're not helping me with that right now so I have to go get my own head space. I told you I'll be back." She said as she stood up, putting him on her hip.

"Why are you leaving? What the hell did I do to make you leave like that?" I placed Chas down on the bed and pulled her into me by her waist.

"Please don't leave."

"I told you that I was going to be okay with this Beyonce but I'm not okay with her. I need my own thinking process right now. What do you do when you need to think? Write in the studio, right? That's what I need to do right now."

"You'll be back?"

"Yes."

"Promise?" I held out my pinky and she smiled, intertwining her pinky around mine.

"I promise."
________
Just another lil drama update for y'all 😛