Chapter 8

I just stood there, my mouth hung open, tears threatening my entire existence.

We were having a little boy.

Maybe he'll be light, maybe he'll be dark but I don't even care, I just want my son to be here now.

"Why you crying baby?"

The doctor had left by this time and Mani was just looking at me, chuckling.

"We're having a boy."

"I wanted a girl." She pouted and I put my hand on her stomach, kissing her forehead.

"We can try again years from now." I said.

"You see us together years from now?" Mani asked, blushing. I nodded my head and left the room when she told me that she was changing into her clothes.

When she came out of the doctor's office, she had her hand on her belly and a pained look on her face that made me extremely worried.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it hurts though."

"That means you're not okay Normani. Did you tell the doctor?" I asked, she nodded.

"She told me to 'slow down' like I'm not in the house every hour of every day." She rolled her eyes and I grabbed her hand, pulling her close to me.

She looked up at me, her eyes screaming innocence though that's not what I saw whenever I looked at her.

Normani Kordei Hamilton

My phone started to vibrate so I answered for Beyonce.

There were baby screams in the background and it had me mildly confused. What the hell is she doing?

"Beyonce, who's child do you have?" I asked.

"Why are you calling me Beyonce? Did I do something wrong?" The worry that laced all in her voice made me feel so special. She was genuinely afraid to let me go.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong baby. Just tell me whose child you have." I said.

"I don't have anyone's baby. There's this tutorial thing that tells you what the cried are of the baby." She said. That was so cute, she was really out here trying to be a good parent.

"That is so cute."

"I went shopping for him today. I bought him some clothes and ordered him some custom made stuff." She gushed.

I chuckled, barely able to contain my joy. "You're going to be an amazing mother."

"I can tell I'm going to enjoy it, it's going to be a first for me." I could practically hear her smile in her voice.

"I'll call you later my love." I blew kisses into the phone but she only groaned. I knew she hated it when I did that but she loves me so she will deal with my annoyance and head assery.

"Kisses baby."

"No. That's so corny."

"Do it." I said sternly.

"Ooh I can't wait until you have my son." Her smirk was evident at this point and I could tell that she'd woken up the freak in me.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"You curled it." I mumbled, taking the Victoria's Secret bags away from Dinah.

"Mani and I went to get our hair and nails done. Yonce's treat."

"Of course it was her treat, my girl is in love."

"You should be too. I mean, I'm cute, look at me." She flipped her hair out of her face.

I could only shake my head. I put the bags down beside my bed and grabbed Dinah's hand, pulling her down on my lap.

Dinah and I had been playing around ever since Bey had told me that she was missing Mani. That was like almost three months.

We didn't tell anyone 'cause we were sort of afraid that we wouldn't make it. We weren't like Beyonce and Mani, we weren't soulmates.

"What you thinking about?" Dinah asked, putting her hand on my cheek.

"Us. Our months of unofficial affair, the us that we like and no one else knows about." I sighed.

"Yeah because everyone in the world thinks that we're both straight."

"Okay but honestly, no one would be shocked or mad if we came out to them. Everyone already believes that you and Mani are dating and I've made it extra clear that I could be 'fuckin' ya wife'." I chuckled and she did the same.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and sighed. "Everything you just said is true but I really don't think coming out to our fans would be such a good idea."

"I'm not even gonna ask you why, I'll just trust it."

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

I laid in the bed next to Normani. I had my arm wrapped around her waist, she had her leg over mine. She was asleep and she looked gorgeous.

Her lips. They were never dry unlike Lauren's. Her beautiful, almost black eyes. And her body, her thighs.

Normani had pulled me in- in every way possible but only 'cause I wanted to be pulled in, I wanted to be captured by her.

With my body wrangled into hers, I rubbed her tummy making her stir in her sleep.

She's just a kid but she loves me better than any other woman could. Well except my step-mother, Ms. Tina. I owe her everything I have. She is the reason that I'm where I am today.

I was becoming Mani. Usually I was the one to be asleep and she was staring at me but today it was the other way around. I just wanted to appreciate her features. If she was awake, she wouldn't let me.

When she did open her eyes, she just stared at me then grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"When our son gets here, I'm going to love you so much more than I do now."

And my heart bursted.
__________
a/n : for those wondering, the drama will be coming for BOTH couples after the baby comes 💖✌