Chapter 17

"When you feel the need to love,
let me be the one you're thinking of
'cause I will make it so right.
Forever and ever.
Baby I will always be there for you.
You just run to me 'cause
There'll never be another no
There'll never be another for me
I will always be there you baby ah."

I smiled while Beyoncé sung to me in my ear. She thought I was sleep but I'm not and she sounds amazing right now.

But I felt so guilty that the smile didn't last long. I cheated. I didn't mean to but I did it and I regret every moment of my existence as of now.

I love Beyoncé so much, it hurts to think that she's going to leave me which I know she is. What I did was a mistake, I didn't mean to but I had to take ownership of my own actions.

Dinah knows but she wasn't on my side whatsoever.

Flashback

"Are you for real Normani?! I really don't think you understand the intensity of your actions this time. Why would you do that?"

"I don't know DJ. I need you right now, I'm so scared."

"You should be Mani. I know I'm not in y'all relationship but I thought y'all were doing good man, what happened?"

"Nothing! And that's why I feel so bad about it, she didn't do anything to deserve what I did to her. She's gonna leave." I cried, wiping the stray tears off of my face.

"She better leave yo ass-"

"Dinah!"

"What? You of all people should know that I'm not one to hold my tongue. You were in the wrong, you're still in the wrong and you deserve to be left Mani. She'd be stupid if she didn't leave you."

"I love her DJ."

She pulled me into her and wrapped her arms around me.

"What the hell you go and do that for Mani? You're so fucking stupid. You said she was doing amazing in bed, she treats you like a princess, and your son? That's her heart. When he's hurt, she's hurt. I just wanna know why."

"I don't know. I was drunk but I knew what I was doing. I really don't know."

"You better tell her or I'mma do it."

Flashback Over

And that was a week ago so I may be out of time to tell her.

Every passing day, guilt grew in my heart even more. She was so happy and knowing that I could take all of that away from her in a matter of seconds, hurt me.

"Good morning baby."

When I turned in the bed to look at her, she was smiling and the sun was now beaming down at her. She's so beautiful.

"Good morning."

She pressed her lips against my cheek then got out of the bed, opening our room door.

Baby boy was sitting at the door in his diaper and pajama shirt, he hates the pants for some reason.

He reached up and she picked him up, kissing him on his cheek, making him smile under his pacifier.