Chapter 37

As I listened to Beyoncé's music, Kordei and I danced to it. The beat was amazing and it was empowering for women everywhere. Beyoncé just speaks and sings from her heart, she is such a woman. Just that is the best thing ever. It just made me love her even more. I want her by my side everywhere.

"Bitch now I know this song is about you!" Dinah yelled, running inside the dance studio.

"What song?" I asked, walking over to her.

Kordei continued to dance so I didn't turn the music off but I sat down on the floor next to Dinah and her computer.

"Shit, there's a few. 1+1, Rather Die Young, Love On Top, End Of Time, bitch Dance For You!" She squealed, clapping her hands together. "She's in love with you."

"Rather Die Young is an amazing song, it's one of my personal favorites." I ignored the accusations even though I knew I was so happy about these songs. They were so damn sweet and I wanted to make love to her to every single song on this album.

"Are you and the kids going with her on tour?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. She wants us to come but I don't know if I want my babies out there. I don't know if they'll be safe and that's all I want."

"You're going." She said.

"You might be right, I don't want her out there by herself, I'mma be so lonely for an entire year." I whined, laying my head on her shoulder.

"You and Bey good?"

"Yeah, we're alright."

The door opened again and I looked over at Beyonce holding Heaven and holding Chas' hand. She had Julius behind her, carrying food. I love food.

"Hey baby." She helped me up off of the floor and Chas ran to his brother. Beyonce put Heaven down in her carrier on the floor and hugged me.

"Hi."

"You alright? You look a little bit mad."

"I'm not, I'm okay." I said, kissing her cheek.

"I got you food."

"Thank you." I kissed her lips and Dinah stood up as well, crossing her arms, coming between the two of us.

"Beyonce I should kick your ass."

"Why? What I do wrong?"

"Nothing, I'mma jealous bitch, she got all of these songs about her and that's adorable." Dinah put her hand over her heart. "Lay up under me? God! That's a bop Beyonce."

"Thank you, Nicki is in there practicing, go with her." Beyonce ordered and just like that, Dinah was on her way to Nicki's dance studio. How does she do that? I don't know.

I placed my hands on her cheeks. "You look so good without makeup."

"Thank you." She smiled and pulled me closer. "I think I want to do a set devoted to our babies then one completely for Angel."

While going through this process of getting over or living with the miscarriage, the therapist told us that it would be better if we named him, gave him his own identity so that's what we did.

Angel Knoel Hamilton-Knowles

"For when? Like the last set of the last show?"

"No. I already know what I'm doing for that set but I want those two to be close 'cause they're sort of tied into one another."

"You need help or you just telling me to be a tease? You know I adore your shows." I pouted.

"It's a surprise."