Chapter 49

⚠Trigger Warning: graphic mentions of miscarriage⚠

Normani Kordei Hamilton-Knowles

"I personally don't think you're pregnant Mani." She said and I stood up to brush my teeth.

When I was finished, she wrapped her arms around my waist, placing her hands on my stomach. "You're not pregnant."

"How do you know that though?" I asked. I know what I felt and I thought that I was pregnant, why doesn't she?

"'Cause I know my wife and I know your body, you're not pregnant." She said.

"Explain the throwing up and the pain in my stomach then."

"I can't explain it, I'm not no doctor but you can't just diagnose yourself with pregnancy. That's why we're going to the OB/GYN tomorrow so we can see if you're actually pregnant."

"Do you want me to be pregnant?" I asked, skeptical of her answer.

"That's not the point Normani, the point is, I don't think you're pregnant but we'll see." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Hm. That's funny."

"What you mean?" She asked. She moved her hands off of my waist and turned me around so we were looking at each other.

"I'm just saying. It's funny how your answers align up. If I would've asked you a year ago, you would be real happy about the situati-"

"You don't know that."
"Yes I do, nigga I asked you if you wanted to have another baby last year and you said yes so I do know. Don't ever cut me off again unless you got your shit together." I rolled my eyes but she just smiled. I'm not smiling, I'm pissed off 'cause she's acting the exact same way that she acted when I was pregnant with Kordei.

If I actually am pregnant, what the hell is she going to do then? Her ass should've just told me that she didn't want anymore kids the moment she found that out instead of letting her pull out game be weak as fuck and end up with more kids than she wanted. Period.

"What you smiling for? Every time there's an actual situation, you start laughing, what the hell you so happy for?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"'Cause I know what I'm talking about and you can say whatever you want but I'm not worried about it. Say what you want Mani." She kissed my temple and left me there in the bathroom with her stupid ass. Why would she leave me in here by myself?

"Guess who dumbass won't be getting no more pussy for the rest of her life?" I mumbled, rhetorically.

I walked out of the bathroom and was instantly greeted to my children and my wife, playing around in our bed. It was a cute moment, I couldn't help but to smile even though I was mad at her, I took a picture anyway.

Heaven ran out of the bed and ran over to me, hugging my legs. Heaven and I didn't have the relationship that her and Beyonce had but that's still my baby girl, I still love her.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "When the hell did y'all come here?"

She shrugged her shoulders like she didn't know what I was saying which I believe she didn't. I hugged her and laid down on the bed, lifting her into the air.

"Wassup baby girl?"

"Heyyy!" She yelled then squealed when I took my hands off of her, throwing her in the air then catching her afterwards.

I could see Beyonce looking at me, staring at me and I knew that she knew that she was in the doghouse so fuck her sexy ass stares right now.

The next day when the time came to go to the OB/GYN, I was still pissed off at her even when she tried to make me comfortable or tried to do everything she could to make sure that I was alright with everything. I was still pissed though, it doesn't matter what she does right now.