Chapter 1

I laid in bed, playing in Rome's hair.

Rome is my new boyfriend, I'm pretty sure he loves me. He made sure I kept my mind off of Beyonce but sometimes it was mighty hard for me when I'm having her baby in 8 months.

I found out I was pregnant shortly after Beyonce and I broke up and I haven't told her shit. I don't think I'm obligated to, I'm just going to keep it to myself until the time is right or until I actually have the baby.

"Babe." He looked up at me, he had his hand on my stomach. He was so freaking cute and his hair was everything to me. He just made my life so much better.

He made the bullshit heartbreak so much better than what it was when we first broke up. I wasn't even looking for anyone at the moment then he came along and opened up my heart, making sure that I knew of my worth.

"Yes?"

"What are you gonna name the baby?" He asked.

"I don't know yet but I really hope it's a girl, I would really love it if it was a girl." I frowned, now thinking of Beyonce.

If the baby is a girl, she would look exactly like Beyonce.

Her gorgeously huge ears, all those beauty marks on her face, her curvaceous hips, her lips... her lips that I only got to kiss a handful of times. I miss her.

"Why a girl?"

"I don't know, I just really don't want a boy."

"Okay." He smiled and kissed my cheek, laying back down beside me.

I stared over at him and kissed his cheek, just starting to cry. I felt bad that I wanted Beyonce in this bed except him. My entire body and heart was entitled to her and yet she was nowhere to be found.

The only time I actually get to see her is on the damn TV when she's doing something charitable for other people.

And the way she smiled at those people, I miss that smile. I used to be the source of that smile.

I knew she was with some other submissive that probably gave her everything she wanted, listened to her every command. It sickened me 'cause that used to be me except I didn't listen to her until I felt like it and she liked it. She loved it. She couldn't keep her hands off of me or her dick from inside me which is why I'm pregnant.

I kissed his cheek and laid my head down in the crook of his neck. I needed to stop thinking about Beyonce altogether but man, I couldn't do that when I have my child occupying my insides.

I slid my hand down in Rome's sweatpants, feeling on him. He looked over at me and smirked.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing." I mumbled.

I was just trying to forget and if it took him and his dick to do it, I want it. I pulled his sweats and boxers all the way down before getting on top and sliding him inside me slowly.

I laid my head in his neck, lightly moaning as he rolled his hips, kissing my cheek.

I wanted him to be rough with me but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Rome wasn't like that. He made sure that I was okay, that whenever he was inside me, he was gentle with it.

I grabbed his hands, putting them on my ass, rocking back and forth on him. I bounced on him, making him hit my spot repeatedly.

Sucking in a breath, I reached beside him as I released all around him. I kissed his lips as I rolled off of him, my breathing shallow.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded, smiling.

All I wanted to do now was sleep. I'd gotten my nut so now I was tired.