"You were puuure! What happened?!"

"Shut up Dinah Jane. I was fat."

"But you were cute so it doesn't matter. You had fat cheeks and you were so cute bestie." Nika smiled, poking my cheek.

"Enough about how cute we were as children, we have to get this wedding together."

"Where do you want it?" Dinah pulled out her pen and pad from her backpack.

"Texas."

"That's gon' be a hot ass wedding."

"For my hot ass wife, I want something different, something I know she won't expect." I said, sending love messages to Normani.

Everything was so crippling right now. I couldn't express myself the way I wanted to because there wasn't enough love in this world. It had me to the point of breaking down. I love this woman for having my kids, taking care of one that had nothing to do with her, for loving me for exactly who I was as that point up until now. It took a lot for us to get to this point.

Mani: you're sweet. Where are you? I wanna see you.

To Mani: I'm with Dinah and Nicki. I'll see you later.

"Floral arrangement?"

"Anything cute, pink, and gold. She adores those two together." I said, noting to myself.

"I see what she did there." Nika smirked and I looked up at her, confused.

"Who?"

"Mani."

"What'd she do?"

"Pink is her favorite color and gold is yours, that's why she adores them together, she adores y'all together."

That made me smile wide, my slow ass never even thought of that.

"Damn, that's cute." I gushed.

"Girl anyway, how many people maximum?"

"Forty maximum excluding Mani, Heaven, Kordei, Chas, and I."

"What is Chas' real name?"

"Chas Storm Knowles-Davis." I said, everyone thought that Chas' name was something else, they thought that 'Chas' was short for something else like Chasety which is a girl's name.

"He still got that bitch last name?"

"Can we not worry about that, I have a wedding to worry about but we got it bestie. Send us a picture of the dress you want her to wear and we'll get it. We gon' call you when we got the shit ready." Nicki said, Dinah was more focused on my best friend's titties.

"Okay." I nodded then stood up, hugging them both.

I left their house in Chas' favorite car, the red Masi, going to pick him up from his grandma's house.

Mrs. Davis was actually completely different from her daughters and I wouldn't even trust her ass but she'd already proven to me that she only wanted the best for Chas.

I walked to the door and knocked, instantly getting an answer from Ms. Davis.

"Hey Bey." She smiled. "Chase! Yo Daddy here!"

"Thanks for respecting what he calls me."

"You're welcome, he's your child and whatever he decides to call you is his business." She smiled and I saw Chas running down the hallway with his backpack on his back. It was so adorable 'cause his backpack is three times bigger than he is.