51st Blow

Author's Note: Lagi kong nakakatulugang mag-update. Pabago-bago ang schedule ng updates ko kaya huwag na kayong mabigla o magulat.

December na pala. Ang bilis ng araw...

PS: If you've been reading this story before, you'll notice big changes on the story. *winks* I'll let you discover what were the changes.

Enjoy!

Laters babies!

Thrust Me Harder song of the day: There You'll Be by Faith Hill

--------

I woke up feeling the dampness of my cheeks. Dreaming of what happened last night made my heart beat erratically like there's no tomorrow. Allowing myself to admit that I still love him would make all those things he did null and void. And somehow, a part of me still feels that this is wrong. What I did was wrong.

But who really knows what is right and what is wrong when you love someone? I think everyone becomes irrational when it comes to the one we love.

Feeling the dryness of my throat, I decided to head out of my room and went to the kitchen. I gasped when I saw Noelle standing on the kitchen while looking for something at the cupboard.

Paano siya napunta dito?

"Noelle,"

She turned to me then smiled, "oh, gising ka na pala. Kanina pa kami dumating dito. Nadatnan ka naming natutulog kaya hindi ka na naming inabala."

"Huh? Paano kayo nakarating dito?"

"Anong paano? You messaged us last week right? Ininvite mo kami na pumunta dito sa pension house mo. Binilin mo pa nga sa amin yung password sa pinto just in case dumating kami dito habang tulog ka." She said then she nudged my hips. "Ikaw ha? Hindi ko akalaing ganun kalaki ang kinikita mo! You afforded to buy this elegant pension house!"

What's going on here? Nasaan sila Duyi, Yuji, Shing, Lei, Aya at Tanner?

"Sinong kasama mong dumating dito?"

"Si Tyler, Shekainah, Shaun, Kenisha, Jacksenn at Miggy. Ano ka ba Dee? You're starting to weird me out already. Gising ka na ba o tulog ka pa rin hanggang ngayon?"

I can't understand a thing too. Hindi ko alam kung paano nangyaring sila na ang nandito at hindi ang mga members ng triad. We came here together and it's not a part of my dream. Sigurado akong sila ang mga kasama ko kanina.

And she even insisted that I was the one who messaged them. Heck! I haven't touch my phone yet!

"Sorry, nagulat lang ako."

"Alam mo Dee, you shouldn't be working excessively. Magpahinga ka din. Nasosobrahan ka na ata sa pagtatrabaho. You're not even answering our calls these past few days. Kung hindi pa nabanggit sa amin ni Shekainah na you were on a shooting location somewhere without a signal reception, we would've thought that something bad had happened to you."

When she said that, I was reminded that I failed to tell them my whereabouts these past few days. I should be thankful to Shekainah though for giving them an excuse about my absence. It seemed that she handled everything while I was away.

I faintly smiled at her, "I will. Magpahinga ka na rin. Mukhang napagod kayo sa biyahe."

She silently nodded then headed upstairs. I proceeded on my original plan of fetching myself a glass of water. Being aware of the fact that it would take long before sleep would haunt me, I headed straight to the seaside. I closed my eyes as I let my ears be filled with the sounds of the splashing waves. The sound of nature surprisingly calms me more than anyone else can.