28th Blow

Author's Note: Updating this early today dahil may kailangan lang akong asikasuhin.

I need somebody~ Hey! Yah yah!~

Enjoy!

Thrust Me Harder song of the day: Superstar by Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon

--------

I was at least expecting that he'll eat lunch with me but he's just there, sitting in front of me, watching me eat and frankly speaking, I don't appreciate whatever he's doing right now. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with his presence.

"Hindi ka man lang ba kakain?" I asked him when I can't endure his stares any longer.

"Come again?"

I sighed, "there's no need for you to act as if you didn't understood what I said. Alam kong naiintindihan mo ko."

I was expecting that he'll be surprised but instead, I saw him smirked. "How did you know?"

"Ilang beses mo na akong sinagot nang minsan kitang kausapin in Tagalog. I was just preoccupied that's why I failed to notice it. But when Leah made a remark on your works in Filipino, unconsciously, you responded to her words."

"Took you too long to realize that one huh?" He was raising one of his brows when he answered me back.

Yeah, it took me too long to realize that its you.

"Yeah," I answered back as I place foods on his plate.

"What are you doing?" He asked when he noticed what I'm doing.

"You should try eating the foods you prepared too. I'm already full. It's time for you to eat."

He stopped me from placing foods on his plate, "watching you eat would make me full. Makita lang kita na nasa maayos na kalagayan, ayos na rin ako."

As weird as it may seemed, his words had a double meaning on my ears. I don't know if I'm just overanalyzing or over thinking things.

"Now that you've seen that I'm okay, you need to be okay too so eat."

I was glad when he didn't argued with me anymore. Tahimik lang din siyang kumain sa kinauupuan niya kaya ako naman ang nabigyan ng pagkakataon na pagmasdan siya.

Yui's words haunts me. Gusto kong gawin ang ipinayo niya pero natatakot ako. Paano kung iyon ang maging rason para iwan niya ako ulit? Can I bear it? Makakayanan ko bang maiwanan ulit?

"Why are you staring at me? Am I gwapo?" Seryosong tanong niya.

Napangisi ako. He's still the same man I've known for so long. Naging conyo nga lang.

"No. Mas gwapo pa rin yung lalakeng mahal ko." Nakangising sagot ko sa kanya.

He stopped eating and fixed his gaze on his food. He isn't even throwing a glance at me.

"So, you're in love huh?"

"Yes,"

"Does he make you happy?"

Hindi ko napigilang mapangisi habang pinagmamasdan siyang magtanong ng magtanong sa akin. I don't know why but seeing him in this dilemma amazes me.

"Yes, all the time. Ang isipin nga lang siya, sapat na para mapangiti ako."

"You have it that bad huh?" He asked while playing the food on his plate.

"If you'll think it that way then yes."

Pabo! Fool! Tanga! Engot! Ikaw ang tinutukoy ko!

"I don't think that you still need me here," tumayo siya at iniligpit ang pinagkainan niya. Hindi ko siya pinigilan at hinayaan siyang gawin ang gusto niya. Nanatili ako sa kinauupuan ko at pinanood siyang kumilos sa kusina ko.

Pagkatapos niyang maghugas, agad siyang nagpunta sa pinto ng unit. Tahimik ko lang siyang sinundan at bago niya buksan ang pinto, nilingon niya ako.

"Aren't you even going to stop me?"

Umiling ako, "why should I?"

Natahimik siya sa sagot ko at waring napaisip. It took me a lot of effort not to laugh at him.

How I miss this kinds of moments with you...

"Fine, aalis na ako," paalam niya.

Hindi ko siya sinagot at sa halip ay pinagmasdan ko lang siya habang nag-aalangan siya sa paglabas ng pinto.

"Aalis na talaga ako," ulit niya.

"Oo nga. I can see you leaving."

"Hindi mo man lang ba ako sasabihang mag-ingat ako?" I lightly pinched my back when I saw him pouted.

Oh god! I missed this guy! Let me kiss and hug him please?

Gusto kong tumakbo palapit sa kanya para yakapin siya ng mahigpit pero pinigilan ko ang sarili ko. I'm still not yet sure on what I wanted to do with him. I'll restrain myself from doing anything that might scare him away.

"Ingat ka," simpleng tugon ko sa kanya.

"Para namang napipilitan ka lang," angal niya habang nakanguso ng pagkahaba-haba.

I can't help but laugh at him. Tears of happiness almost fell from my eyes but it would seem so weird in front of him if I laughed and cried in the same time.

"Earlier, you were complaining that I wasn't sending you off. Ngayon namang pinag-iingat kita, you're still complaning. What do you really want me to do?"

"La-" I wasn't be able to understand what he said for he started to blabber the latter words. He looked like a baby blabbering incoherent words.

"Silly, just leave. I want to rest."

Biglang sumeryoso ang mukha niya kaya nawala ang ngiti sa labi ko. Did I said something wrong?

"I left foods on your fridge. Reheat mo na lang bago mo kainin. I've prepared medicines on the refrigerator door. Drink the meds according to the time stated on it. Sleep well." He said then he left my unit.

Heading straight to the kitchen to check those medicines he placed there, I caught a glance of a photo frame which contained a picture I've never placed here before.

It was my photo. A photo of mine whereas I was lifting my hands in the air as I tried to catch the snow. My eyes is twinkling in delight with the sight of the snow.

Who took this photo?

My hands crawled on the picture frame. Basing the clothes I wore on the photo, this was taken from my Jeju trip two years ago.

To confirm my assumptions, I headed straight to my room where my laptop was placed. I opened the folder of my Jeju trip and checked the photos there.

Proving enough that it was true, it made me think why Jionni placed this photo here?

First snowfall in Korea... The promise of a true love...

This is absurd! I better stop thinking about him. This won't let me anywhere else.

But my heart beat fast when I saw a picture I wasn't even familiar with.

It was my picture while someone was back hugging me. I can't get a clear view of his face for his face was resting on the crook of my neck. I got a glance of a tattoo on his nape.

Wait, tattoo on his nape?

I could feel my hands trembling as realization flooded me.

"I missed you. I missed you so damn much babe that it hurts so much."

Binalikan niya ako. Matagal na siyang bumalik. I was just busy dealing with my own pain but he's dealing with his own pain too.

Oh god...