44th Blow

Author's Note: I forgot to post my update last night. Nakatulog ako sa pagod. I'm actually multi-tasking right now. Working something on my laptop while responding to work related inquiries on my phone.

Nasaan na napunta ang mga panahong no work-related stuffs outside of working hours? Kinain ko rin yung mga sinabi ko noon eh.

I'll try to update one more before I rest.

Thrust Me Harder song of the day: Fox Rain by Lee Sun Hee

--------

I massaged my nape after I had checked the last man from the group. I brought the boys to the nearest hospital which happens to be one of the triad's medical facility. I asked Tita Liza earlier to bring the boys here and she answered,

"They are at your mercy. Do whatever you want to do with them,"

I felt chills ran on my spine when I remembered what she answered me. The coldness of her tone is enough to bring me to my senses earlier and bring the boys here. Her tone was cold and ruthless. Sa tono pa lang ng pananalita niya, wala siyang pakialam sa kanila dahil hindi niya sila tauhan. That forced me to bring them here myself.

"Are you done with the boys?"

Muntik na akong himatayin sa gulat nang marinig ko si Tita Liza. She's standing a few steps away from me while her eyes lingering mine. She's looking at me with those bored eyes.

"May pupuntahan pa po ba tayo?"

She glanced at her wristwatch, "yeah. Kung tapos ka na sa kanila, umalis na tayo."

Nauna siyang lumakad palabas ng hospital. Sinundan ko siya at noon ko lang napansin ang mga nasa sampung tao na nakasunod sa amin. Sila rin yung mga lalakeng nakasunod sa amin magmula noong umalis kami ng headquarters.

"Saan po tayo pupunta?" Tanong ko kay Tita Liza habang nasa biyahe kami.

"In one of the triad's businesses. Jionni's business to be specific."

Hindi ko na ikinagulat ang bagay na iyon dahil nabanggit na sa akin nila Duyi ang bagay na iyon noon. Ang hindi ko lang alam ay kung legal ba ang negosyong iyon o illegal.

The car stopped in front of a club. It looked like a high end pub basing its facade. Naunang pumasok si Tita Liza at gaya ng buong araw ko nang ginagawa, sinundan ko siya papasok sa loob. My breath was taken away when I caught a glimpse of what's happening inside the club.

Chills ran down my spine when I saw half-naked girls walking from here and fro. There were also men who had been drinking and partying like wild animals with girls on their laps, on their sides, anywhere! My body hitched when I saw a man groped a woman's breast while laughing like a lunatic.

What the hell is this place?! Is this some kind of a prostitute den?!

"Follow me," noon ako natauhan at pumasok sa mismong club. We were walking towards the club with a sea of bodyguards around us. She lead me at the third floor of the club. She placed her ring finger on the screen on the door and it opened. 

It looked like a VIP room of the club. There's a bar with tons of liquors displayed on the shelves. A glass window which showed the view of the club downstairs was placed in front of the bar. A leather couch with a black marbled table was the only thing inside the room. 

"Come with me. I feel like drinking. I can only drink when my husband is out," sabi sa akin ni Tita bago tinanguan ang mga lalakeng nakasunod sa amin. They all left when she nod.