Chapter54~Taekook confirmed

Taehyung's POV.

My eyes opened. The first thing I saw was a messy haired brunette standing beside me. He was clutching on to my hand tightly.

"Jungkook, where am I?" I rubbed my eyes to see if I wasn't dreaming.

"You're in hospital Taehyung..."

"Why?"

"Surgery and..."

"And?"

"You saved Y/N's life." Jungkook smiled brightly.

Flashbacks of the scene play in my mind.

"Why did I have surgery?"

"There was glass stuck in your head..."

A small, crystal tear escaped from Jungkook's eye.

"Why are you crying?" I wiped the tears from his eyes with my hands.

"I haven't heard your voice in ages, I feel so delighted to see you, it's just that we came so far, we started off as enemies and then developed and became friends, later, boyfriends, we had to hide our feelings in public and act in front of our family, but I don't want that feeling anymore..."

"What do you mean Kookie... I don't want to break- "

He pulled a ring out of his pocket.

"Will you marry me? I love you Taehyung, I promise to never leave you, even death wouldn't break us apart..."

"Kookie... what about your parents?"

"You're the only one in my world, in my universe, no matter what my family says, I only hear you."

"Your pickup line is cringey" I chuckled as I took the ring from Jungkook and slid it on my finger. We pulled in for a hug. It was perfect until...

"TAEHYUNG?!?!"

We both jumped at the loudness of Dad's voice.

"Taehyung, you're awake." Dad smiled, Uncle Jin and Momo was also there, but Y/N wasn't.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked nervously "Did she- "

"I'll call her right away." Dad interrupted.

"Y/N? Come to hospital quick."

"Why? Did Taehyung..."

"HE WOKE UP!!!!"

"REALLY DAD? I'M COMING RIGHT AWAY."

Dad ended the call and not long after, Y/N came rushing over.

"Taehyung..."

"Y/N..."

"Is this you? I can't be dreaming..." She pinched my cheek to see if I was real.

"I'm real Y/N, I'm awake."

"I missed you..." Y/N pouted.

"I missed my little sis too" I smiled, but my smile didn't last for long. "What happened to Jimin and Suga?" I asked.

Y/N hesitated. "I felt it, Suga didn't do it on purpose, you were just trying to protect me, I... let them go..."

"YOU WHAT?!?!" Jungkook shouted.

I placed my finger over Jungkook's mouth.

"It's fine Y/N, it doesn't matter now, I'm awake. If it was Jungkook... I would probably do the same thing." I snickered.

Y/N glanced at the ring on my finger.

"The ring..."

"Taekook is confirmed."

Her face lightened up. "Really?!?! My brother is finally taken."

"Finally?" I raised an eye brow, "You want me to be gone?"

"No that's not what I meant," Y/N giggled.

"I know" I ruffled her hair.

I didn't know how much I needed to thank my family, they had been so supportive all the way through, especially my sister, she helped save Taekook. I would be so grateful for the person who marries her, it's a shame that she's been through so much lately. Suga, Jimin, Jackson. Maybe it's just fate, or maybe it's just careless actions. 

~~~   

{A/N}

This is the final chapter of this story, however there are 4 epilogues and they sum up this story so please stay tuned. Also, I want to know how you felt about this story so please comment your opinions. One final thing I want to mention is that I'll be uploading the new story by the end of this week so I'll appreciate it very much if you go and check it out when it is published. 

It was nice to experiment with writing fanfics, and this is my first fanfic btw, so I know it needs lots of improvement but I can't help myself and read lots of fanfics with really good story lines and writing techniques. I can't help myself but compare sometimes. I know this isn't the best fanfic you have ever read but I still hoped you enjoyed it. 

All I want to say is Thank you so much for all the supporters and silent readers out there (You know who you are) I appreciate you reading this book.

 Thanks for reading and have a great day💙💙💙