Chapter46~Jungshook

Jungkook's POV.

I called Taehyung.

"Taehyung, are you outside Suga's apartment yet?"

"Not yet but I'm coming, Y/N is ill, so she can't come, wait for me first okay? Promise?"

"Promise." I promised Taehyung.

I ended the call and stood outside the apartments. To be honest, I didn't know which one was Suga's apartment.

A few minutes later, I saw Jimin carrying a trash bag, throwing it in the bin.

"Jungkook!" Jimin waved eagerly, coming over to me quickly.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Jimin asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want to come into my apartment for a bit, so you don't need to stand in the cold?"

"Sure." I smiled and followed Jimin to his apartment, there was a good 10-minute stair walk.

"Why don't you take the elevator?" I insisted.

"Because it always breaks down, besides it's good exercise."

"Ohhhh, that's a good idea." I grinned.

When we arrived in front of his apartment, he turned his keys and we went inside. It was amazing. Everything was neat and tidy.

"You can look around, since it's your first time here." Jimin requested.

"Cool." I wondered around his apartment. I noticed there were two bedrooms.

I asked, "Do you share this apartment with someone else?"

Jimin faced me and nodded.

"Not to be nosy but who?"

"With me." 

The bathroom down flung open and the familiar voice came towards me.

I turned around to see who it was.

There standing was Min Yoongi.    

~~~

{A/N}

It's finally the weekend!!! Anyways, Thanks for reading and have a great day💙💙💙