Chapter45~My Courageous Sister

♡♡♡

Brother and sister, 

together as friends, 

ready to face 

whatever life sends.

♡♡♡

Taehyung's POV.

"Wake up Y/N!" I whispered into Y/N's ear.

It was already 10am.

She groaned and finally after 5 minutes of shaking her, she opens her eyes. Y/N looked at the time on her phone a shoot up from her bed.

"10am?!?!" Y/N's eyes widened.

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you wake me up Taehyung?!?" She looked anxious.

"Calm down Y/N..."

"I have to fed Momo and change her nappy," she headed towards the drawer and pulled out some nappies and fresh clothes.

"I already done that Y/N, I fed her as well, she's down stairs playing with her toys." I informed Y/N, she was probably too nervous to even notice Momo wasn't in her cot. "Y/N, are you okay?" I gave her a worried expression.

"I'm fine... just a bit panicky." She plastered a big, fake smile across her face.

"Y/N, you already helped a lot." Her forehead was covered with sweat. I felt her forehead. "Y/N, you have a temperature, you need to rest." I advised, helping her back to her bed.

"But the plan..." Y/N mumbled.

"Me and Jungkook would do it. You need some rest. Okay? Promise to stay here, Dad or Uncle Jin would look after Momo."

"I'll send you the photos." Y/N muttered.

I nodded, still sitting by Y/N's bed.

Y/N regarded me with a agitated look.

"Why aren't you going? You need to go-"

"Y/N..."

"Just go! I can look after myself, you need to save Taekook..."

I smiled at how courageous my sister was.

She was so caring and loving. I was so lucky to be related to her.   

~~~ 

{A/N}

Who here has siblings? I do. I have two brothers. They're annoying but I love them as family. I think you will like the next chapter:) It's also my friend's birthday today, so happy birthday to her! Anyways, Thanks for reading and have a nice day💙💙💙