Chapter31~Hospital

Y/N's POV. 

"How is she?" I asked the doctor the moment he came out.

"The baby is fine, there is no internal damage or external damage." The doctor said. "However, we suggest you getting a stair gate so that the baby has no chance of falling again."

"Thank you, doctor." I responded in a quiet voice.

"Also, we don't have any medical records of this baby, I would like an explanation for this."

Dad and Taehyung, with Uncle Seokjin, came to the rescue, running over to me waving the medical records.

"Here!" Taehyung handed the records to the doctor.

"Thank you, we'll put this on our data base." The doctor walked away to the reception.

"Y/N is Momo okay?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"She's fine, nothing happened to her."

"Not even a minor cut?"

I contested. "You want her to have a minor cut?"

"No, never mind." He sighed.

I turned to face Uncle Jin.

"Oh, Uncle Jin, you came as well?"

"Yes, that's very welcoming of you." Jin smirked.

"Sorry..."

"Don't apologise to me, apologise to your daughter, you need to keep an eye on her 24/7."

"I know" I helplessly looked to the floor. "But those medical records... this is Jackson's daughter we're messing with."

"Don't worry, those records don't have Jackson's details in them."

"Thanks, Jin." I gave a weak smile. I guess Dad and Taehyung told him everything.

Uncle Jin blew his famous flying kiss. "Anything to help my niece."

I giggled at his stupidity.

If I thought falling down the stairs is bad, then I had to think again. From the moment Momo was at my door step, I knew something was fishy. I still had no clue who put her on my door step, but all I know is that she's in danger.    

~~~

{A/N}

You can try and guess who placed Momo on Y/N's doorstep, but maybe it's a bit too early to guess because of the insufficient info. It would be so cool if someone guessed it right, but I'm not going to say if you're right or wrong😂😂 Thanks for reading and have a great day💙💙💙