Chapter33~Him or Her?

Taehyung's POV.

I wriggled to the right. I spun to the left. I laid on my stomach. I buried my head under my pillow. It was no use. I couldn't stop thinking. At this rate, by the morning, I would probably look no different to a panda. I needed to talk to someone. I don't know who though. Hopping out of bed, I headed to Y/N's room next door. I wanted to see Momo and have a little chat with Y/N, if she was awake. I slowly opened her door. Momo and Y/N were fast asleep. I didn't blame any of them. They had a hella chaotic day. Stroking Momo's hair, I kissed her on the forehead.

"Momo, what should I do? I'm so lost..." I began.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?" Y/N shrieked, she threw her pillow and it smacked me in the head.

I might have woken her up by mistake.

"I was just talking to Momo..." I started.

"She's asleep, how are you supposed to talk to her when she's asleep?" Y/N moaned.

"I actually wanted to talk to you..."

"Me? Do that in the morning okay?"

"It's important..."

Y/N muttered. "I'll give you five minutes."

I went straight to the point.

"What would you do if I dated one of your best friends..."

"Pardon?"

"You heard me the first time Y/N."

"I'll be happy for you and her." Y/N murmured.

I paused, nervous for the answer. "What if it wasn't a 'her'?"

"Why are you asking me this?" Y/N mumbled.

"Never mind..."

"Good, please get out now and don't disturb my beauty sleep."

"Sure..." I hurriedly left her room, shutting the door gently behind me.

~~~ 

{A/N}

I'm trying to build a climax but I don't know if it will work so yeah. This isn't relevant to the story but is it just me or something but every time I see or hear a word related to BTS, or is one of their song names, I start singing the song or saying the memes.😂😂 Okay, Thanks for reading and have a great day💙💙💙