Chapter6~Why?

Y/N's POV.

What do I do now? What is my family going to say?

What is Jimin going to say?

Taehyung and my Dad would be coming back soon and be really confused why there is a baby in the hallway. My daughter in the hallway. Should I hide her? I can't hide her for long. What if Dad finds out? He's going to kill me. Wiping my tears away, I stood up.

The doorbell rang, sending me shivers down my spine.

OH NO!! Did Dad forget his keys? Is it Jimin?

I went to the door and opened it slowly.

"Good morning, a package for Kim Namjoon and some letters." Said the postman cheerily. He was in a good mood today. Quickly, I thanked him and took the mail from him. I slammed the door as hard as possible. The top letter was addressed for me. I placed Dad's package and the other letters on the kitchen table. Shaking, I tore open the envelope that was addressed to me.

It was from JYP enterprise, confirming that I'm the official choreographer of JYP. I quickly turned my phone on and checked the website and saw my name. Kim Y/N. I saw Jimin's name as well.

This was my dream to become a choreography, but why wasn't I happy?

I looked at my daughter and closed my eyes. 

~~~  

{A/N} 

The pictures I upload are so random😂😂 Because this chapter is so short, I'm going to try upload another chapter. Thanks for reading and hope you have a nice day❤️❤️❤️