Epilogue 2:Choreographer

Y/N's POV.

"Do you want to fulfil your dreams Y/N?" Jackson smiled as he held my hands tightly.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Being a JYP choreographer has always been my dream, I did get in but..."

"I apologise for Suga's plans... but he's in prison now..."

"It wasn't your fault Jackson and he's in prison?" I pouted as I was still shocked that he was standing in front of me.

I couldn't believe he was here.

Jackson Wang.

This was too good to be true.

But I thought he was unconscious.

Like being psychic, he began to tell me what happened.

"Yes, I was unconscious, but I woke up not long after. I never knew Suga took Momo and placed her on your door step. So, I started to find you. I knew Momo would be with you though." Jackson started.

"What happened next?" I asked excitedly.

"Look Y/N, all I want to say is that I still have feelings for you... my dad has now let me become the boss of the company, so I think I have the power now. I just want to wish for something."

"For what?" I stared intensely into his eyes waiting for the answer.

"I want us to get back together, I want the three of us to be a happy family. You, Momo and me." Jackson smiled shyly.

"Really?" My eyes widened at what I was hearing.

I must be dreaming right now.

"Yes Y/N." Jackson hugged me tightly. "I don't want you to leave me ever again. I understand the pain and suffer you have gone through. I just hope you still feel the same about me..."

I'm not going to lie, at this moment, I probably was smiling crazy like a stupid idiot.

"I do, I knew you would come back one day..."

I wish I could replay this moment forever.

~~~

{A/N}

I uploaded the first chapter of 'Do You Remember Me?' so I appreciate it if you check it out! Anyways, Thanks for reading and have a great day💙💙💙