Chapter11~Caught in a lie

Y/N's POV.

I moved to sit on the sofa reluctantly. The baby looked at Dad intently.

"Y/N! Explain now!" Dad scolded, I could feel the anger rising in this voice.

"Someone left Jackson's daughter on our door step this morning." I began.

"Why our door step?" Dad interrupted. "You never said anything about dating Jackson Wang."

"I saw on the news Jackson was unconscious in his mansion..." I couldn't make eye contact with my Dad anymore. I leaned forward, talking to the carpet, I didn't know how to explain.

"But you're dating a boy called Jimin, right?"

Silence.

"Y/N I'M ASKING QUESTIONS AND I WANT SOME ANSWERS."

I didn't reply, I sat up slowly, finally making eye contact. I needed to know what Dad was thinking of no matter how painful he felt. Dad stared at me contently.

"This is your daughter, right?" His eyes locked on my face.

"...yes," I mumbled.

Dad closed his eyes and turned his face away from me. It hurt to even breathe when I looked him. He finally was able to look at me in the eyes, but his threatening gaze pinned me down the on chair. He shook his head in disgrace.

"This doesn't make sense; how did you be pregnant without me knowing? You lived in this house your whole life." Dad said confused.

"I..."

I didn't know how to put the words. I know I'm in even more trouble if I told him I lied, but he had to know the truth...

"You know two years ago I went to J-Hope's party, me and Jackson were drunk. We both were unaware. It was an accident. I thought he would marry me after, but he didn't..."

There was hesitation in my voice.

"And that night, I was pregnant..." I said quietly. "I didn't know I was pregnant until I fainted in class. I told the doctors not to call you because I didn't want to get in trouble..."

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID? DRUNK OR NOT YOU STILL- "

"I hate to lie but I had too. After, I told you that I was going travelling with Jungkook for a while but actually I was..."

"STOP TALKING THIS INSTANT!!"

The temperature in Dad's voice was rising. Rapidly.

"WE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE. THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS! ONE MISTAKE CAN BE LIFE CHANGING!"

He paused for a few seconds.

"AND YOU LIED TO ME, YOU SAID THAT YOU WAS DATING JUNGKOOK."

I felt tears starting to trickle down my face. He carried on shouting.

"I'M GLAD MUM ISN'T HERE FOR ONCE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HER TO SEE YOU FAILING IN LIFE AT THE AGE OF 16."

His words hit me hard. Very hard.

"YOU COULD HAVE GONE TO ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS ENTERPRISES IN THE WORLD TO CHOREOGRAPH, BUT NO! YOU DECIDE TO MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE THAT IS FAMOUS, AND YOU KNEW THAT HIS DAD DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DATE JACKSON SO WHY BOTHER? THERE ARE PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA."

I had no words to say. His words were very accurate. Even the oxford dictionary didn't have enough words to help me.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"Haven't you heard of something called pills?" Taehyung suddenly blabbed out, breaking the silence.

I didn't realise Taehyung was there.

"Taehyung do not- "The temperature of Dad's voice was decreasing. Slightly.

"I know, I know. I'm stupid okay? It's my fault. I get it." I said with no hesitation at all.

"Y/N..." Dad quietly said.

"IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE, THEN I'LL LEAVE!"

I stormed out of the house and down the road. I didn't know where I was going,but all I knew was that I didn't want to be in the house. 

~~~   

{A/N}

I was listening to 'Come back home' while writing this chapter, I guess I wrote the opposite😂😂I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading and hope you have a great day❤️❤️❤️