Chapter1~Shocked

Y/N's POV.

Good luck Y/N! Hope you get in 😊

Holding my phone in my right hand, I smiled at the text my boyfriend Jimin had sent me. This was it. Today was the day that would change my life.

Because JYP are posting the official choreographers!!!!

They said that they would post the official list on their website and a letter would be sent out in the post.

I'm so excited, okay maybe a bit nervous as well, but I know for certain I done well. Between the moment I auditioned to become a JYP choreographer and the moment I walked out the enterprise, there was a world of possibilities ahead of me.

I looked at the text Jimin had sent me again, I replied:

Thanks, Jimin, you too😊

It was super simple. I had to become a choreographer, it was my one and only dream to choreograph for the most famous artists such as Twice, 2pm and so on. Jimin has also auditioned to become a choreographer, I hope we get in together!

I waited nervously in the living room.

Where's the post man??

He seriously doesn't know that he held my future in his bag. It's funny to think that one piece of paper can change my life forever. I slumped on the sofa. Pushing the red-grey rough curtain, I stared up and down the road for any signs of the post man.

Nope.

The August morning was already warm. The sky was clear, and the sun shone brightly against the window pane.

This is my dream...

The words replayed through my mind like a phrase from a really irritating, but catchy song. I never wanted something so badly in my life, well maybe because becoming a JYP choreographer was my life. My whole future was literally on a slip of paper.

I let the curtain fall back into place. Big chunks of dust fell onto the cream carpet. I have no idea when was the last time the curtain was washed. All I remember was that my mum helped me put the curtains up because I wasn't tall enough. That was a good 7 years ago. I tried hovering the curtain with a vacuum cleaner hose, but it had become so fragile over the years that I was scared to do it again just in case the curtain broke. Dad promised me to buy new silky ones, but he never did.

Looking around the room, I wondered what I could do to occupy my time? Something to take my thoughts off the-

The doorbell rang.

OMGGG!!! I was literally at the door quicker than Agust D's rap.

It wasn't the postman though.

It was Momo.    

~~~

{A/N}

I guess there isn't much Vkook and Yoonmin content at the beginning lol. I don't really know how this would end up but I'll give it a go. I thought the picture of Jimin texting looked handsome so I uploaded it lol😂. Thank you for reading. Feel free to leave comments below and give your opinions.