Chapter42~Blackmail

♡♡♡

I trusted you.

True loyalty takes years to build

and only seconds to destroy.

Memory lane isn't exactly a road I like to go down,

but I like to think about the words you said to me.

You told me to 'love myself and love the people around you'.

That's what I did.

But you didn't.

You hypocrite.

You're going to catch a cold from the ice inside your heart soon.

In every life, there comes a day of reckoning revenge.

And blackmail is my choice.

I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to give you a taste of your own medicine.

And watch out.

It's very bitter.

But I don't care because

a person's true destiny can only be

revealed at the end of its journey, and

the story I have to tell is far from over.

It's only the beginning.

The one thing you can count on is that

I will never forget what you did to me.

And 

I will

never trust you again.

♡♡♡

Y/N's POV.

Taekook? Vkook? I don't really know what sounds better, but all I know is that I couldn't let Min Yoongi ruin everything. I never seen Taehyung so happy before, it looks like Kookie has stolen his heart, but his family doesn't except Taekook.

I just hope this plan works.

We left the basement and stood outside Jungkook's house. His house was beautiful, no lie. Everything was white and black, it looked high class, which I'm sure it was because Jungkook's Dad was a rich man. We were able to track down the girl who took the photos with Jungkook's hacking skills. It was Suga's ex. Plan A was running smoothly so far.

"I'll go to her house by myself." I stated.

"Be careful Y/N," Taehyung looked concerned.

"I know what I'm doing." I nodded and left before they could say another word.

It was a surprise her house was only a 30-minute walk away from Kookie's house. I stood outside her house. It looked tacky and old with paint fading away from the walls. I knocked on her door and instantly a girl opened the door with a face mask on.

"Are you another one of those insurance people that want to sell insurance?" the girl growled.

"Suran?" I questioned.

She snapped back immediately. "How do you know my name, stranger?"

"Suga's ex??"

"You know Suga?" Suran raised one eye brow, she calmed down at the sound of his name.

"Do you mind me coming in?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She opened the door wider and let me inside, the wind slammed the door behind me the moment I stepped in her house. It looked even worse inside. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls.

"You can sit you know, you don't have to stand." Suran pointed to the shabby armchair, while sipping on her coffee.

She looked like she was low on money. I went straight to the point.

"Do you love Suga?" I sat down and leaned back on the armchair.

"No!" She pulled a disgusted face.

"Why would you help him?" I began.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Body language doesn't lie.

I smiled sceptically. "Let me guess, you still love Suga, he dumped you and you can't get over him. You're also low on money so you accepted taking photos with Jimin, it's a win win situation, you help him, and you get money, am I right?"

Her eyes widened. "How do you know?"

"Do you know you made me loose a boyfriend?" I argued, avoiding her question.

"How am I supposed to know Jimin is your boyfriend?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Suga is dating Jimin right now." I grinned at the expression on her face.

"Suga dating Jimin? I don't really care..."

I flashed a cheque at her.

"You don't care?" I raised one eyebrow.

She gasped at the sight of the cheque, eyeing it hungrily.

"Money or man? Would you rather betray Suga and accept the cheque or snitch to Suga?" I flapped the cheque with pleasure.

"Ermm..." Suran stuttered. "I don't know why I still love Suga."

"We're in the same boat Suran, I would accept the money if I was you, he broke your heart, there's nothing wrong with you, I know you're low on money."

"Well I guess it's a deal then" she accepted the cheque with no hesitation and gave me her phone number. "I love drama, can't wait to collaborate with you."

I nodded and left her house, shutting the down behind me.

I sighed at her foolishness. 

I wouldn't accept the money at any cost.

I called Taehyung.

"That was easy!" I chuckled, sashaying down the road with pride.  

~~~  

{A/N}

I don't want Suga to be seen as evil😭😭I tried to build something with the words but I think it's not really obvious what it is meant to be😂😂😂 Anyways, thanks for reading and have a nice day💙💙💙